My bump is getting exceptionally hard to hide at this point anyway, so it won't be long before more than just our close friends and family find out. This is part of the reason a long red cardigan hangs from my shoulders, so I can easily use it to wrap around my stomach protectively whenever I need to.

   "How do you think they'll feel about it?" I ask, keeping my gaze set on the hallway ahead that drags us closer to Mitch, Sarah, Ny, Adam, Charlotte, and Jeff. For every person that we've told, my anxiety has only seemed to grow versus the opposite effect I thought getting the news off my chest one time after another would have.

   My nervous expression wavers to a barely there grin when Olivia by One Direction begins to blare through the stadium, a chorus of different voices joining to sing together.

   "They're all pissed at the moment," Harry monotones, causing my heart to jolt in my chest. "But that's only because they all think there's more important things to be doing right before a show, but don't worry. Sarah was bouncing off the walls when I pulled them together, so I think it's safe to say she knows."

   "Women always do. It's our intuition," I shrug as I start to swing our intertwined hands between us, a skittish pep in my step causing my feet to carry me faster than Harry's. He now drags himself a few inches behind me, however our hands never separate. "Except for Anne. Anne had no idea, so I think her reaction was my favorite."

   "Hey!" Harry giggles, gently pulling me back and into his side, his arm instantly wrapping around my shoulders. Both of my arms wrap around his middle as we continue to walk, nearly outside the door now that holds the last group of people we have yet to tell about Little Granger. "My mum's reaction was only your favorite, because you got to sit back and watch her yell at me for keeping it a secret so long!"

   Nuzzling my cheek against his chest, I keep my brightening eyes on our feet as we walk in sync. "It was a brilliant moment, something I've always wanted to see."

   "Just you wait until her rage is set on you when she finds out you want us to raise the baby in Georgia!"

   "Wow, wow, wow. Slow your roll, sweetheart," I pipe up, pulling my body from his as we finally come to a halt outside of the dressing room door that holds Sarah's band and Jeff Azoff. I motion with an outstretched finger between the two of us before saying, "Who said anything about we? Last time I checked, we don't live together."

   Brushing his green suit jacket back, Harry sets his ringed fingers on his hips and cocks his head at me with an outraged expression, however the humorous gleam in his eyes is simply too hard to miss. "Last time I checked," he mocks making me roll my eyes, "you haven't left my side since the Super Bowl."

   A loud guffaw passes my lips at his quickly growing cocky attitude, the free space I have to breathe closing in just as fast seeing as Harry is leisurely angling his body to press mine against the door.

   "Oh, well... I don't have to be here right now," I affirm with an all too serious expression, however when his chest presses against mine, I pray he doesn't hear the tiny breath I suck in. "I can always leave and catch a train to hang out with your sister- oh, or better yet, catch a flight back home to-"

   Harry presses his lips to mine in the form of a kiss that isn't rough or needy, it is simply his way of shutting me up, because I could tell the entire time I was babbling that he wanted nothing more. My eyes stay wide open for a few moments, mind still slightly reeling from the surprise kiss, but as Harry eases into it by sliding his left hand up to cup my cheek, resting the other one on the door at an angle above my head, I finally ease into him by allowing my eyes to drift shut, hands fisting the front of his shirt to pull him closer.