13

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

   Time. I seem to be talking about time a lot lately. So much time can pass whether it's a week, six months, or even two years, but for us, we always reunite as if nothing has changed.

   "So how many hours did you have to spend in a tanning bed to get your skin that color?" I ask Harry on the ride to some club that Zayn and Louis found earlier. Niall sits in the passenger seat while Louis drives, Zayn and Liam are in the two middle seats, and I'm in the back middle holding Bennett's hand while Harry sits on my left and stares at our clasped fingers.

   "About as long as it takes him to do his hair in the morning," Niall blurts making the rest of the band laugh in agreement.

   "Oh, shove it," Harry spits, obvious irritation blasting off his tongue like hot flames.

   Bennett chuckles a little, taking his free hand and covering his mouth as he does. This only plays as the air to Harry's already blazing fire, because I feel his angry green gaze shift from our intertwined hands up to Bennett's face. He twists his pink mouth into a sarcastic smirk upon the blonde boy noticing his glare. Harry then cocks his head almost irritatedly at my boyfriend who's hand I squeeze tighter.

   "Speaking of hair," I say to try and quell the awkwardness taking place on either side of me, "Liam, your hair seemed to grow back pretty fast," I chuckle, referring to last summer when I shaved it off

Payno turns over his shoulder and shoots me a glare that he can't hold for long due to the innocent smile I'm sending his way. "Well, I find that if you use the right shampoo and conditioner then yes, your hair should grow back pretty fast," he states matter-of-factly with sass in his dark eyes.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you've all been using that on your faces," I giggle. Upon seeing them again, one of the first things I noticed is how mature they all look, taller now and almost all of them donning facial hair.

"Well, I think we've just sort of grown up a little bit," Liam starts. "We've got beards now. Harry's got a bit of a stubble goin' on there which is nice."