29

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

"What do we do?"

Harry has been nervously pacing around my childhood bedroom with his bottom lip pinched between his thumb and index finger for almost an hour now. He called his manager and had him book my mom a room at a hotel, so that she wouldn't have to come home to this chaos. She was extremely worried when I called and told her about everything going on, and the only way she agreed not to come home was the fact that I have Harry.

My entire front lawn is still swimming with paparazzi which makes it extremely hard for Harry to sneak out considering he has to catch a flight to Massachusetts for One Direction's show tonight. I'm starting to panic at the thought of him leaving me here alone to deal with the piranhas wielding their giant cameras who seem to have no plans of leaving anytime soon.

"You can't stay here," he finally stops pacing and answers the question that I feel like I've been repeating for the past hour.

Flopping down on my bed with a groan, I rest my hands on my stomach and begin twisting my ring like I tend to do when I'm stressed while keeping my gaze focused on the ceiling above me. "Where am I supposed to go?"

Harry lays down on his back next to me, the bed sinking and the floral comforter flattening out under his weight. "Well, you can't stay here."

"No shit. You already said that. Plus, it's kind of obvious."

"I mean you can't stay at this house. You can't even stay in Atlanta much less Georgia," he rolls onto his side to face me, curls flopping as he rests his head in his hand. "If there was any question about what you looked like before with those blurry photos and videos, there definitely isn't now, and them knowing where you live just made escaping way harder."

A heavy sigh escapes my lips before I copy Harry's actions of rolling onto my side and resting my temple in the palm of my hand. The boy's overly pink lips are slightly pouted out and stress laces the green in his eyes, transforming them to a darker shade than usual. His hair is messily parted down the middle and puffs out around his smushed face only making him look more boyish than ever.

"It's not like I can go back to tour with you either, because that will make everything so much worse," I grumble.

"We just need to think of something quick, because I'm not leaving you here alone," he reaches forward and wraps his arm around my waist, expertly flipping me so my back is facing him and then pulls me into his chest.

I rest my head on the comforter and nuzzle into him. Reaching down and grabbing his hand that falls over my hips, I begin gently interlocking our fingers. No matter how badly I wish he could stay here, the two of us hiding from the world together, I know he can't. There's too many fires that need to be put out, and according to Harry, he's the only one that can do it. He knows what to say and what not to say, holding the media in the palm of his hand whereas they would, and probably will, take complete advantage of my naivety.