62

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

"Listen, um," he speaks abruptly. "Do you want to maybe, um... like, go somewhere. I'm not really in the partying mood, and if you're up for it," the star holds his hands up apprehensively. "Only if you're up for it, I'd really love to get out of here and catch up."

Well, I didn't plan for this at all. I expected maybe a small hello and that would be it. I expected to be ignored. I even expected for him to be so angry that he would yell at me for coming and making his girlfriend mad. Hell, I even imagined a scenario where we would be invited to the afterparty, and I'd light up the dance floor to show him what he lost, even finding a cute boy to maybe fall in love with.

But never in my wildest dreams did I imagine he would say the words he just spoke.

I am fully prepared to say no.

I should say no!

But when I notice a ring, the ring, still snuggly fit around his finger, and I gasp out, "Yes."

"Yes?" He asks in elated disbelief.

"Yes."

And just like that, like two naughty school children running through the halls of school after hours, we're racing out with giddy laughter escaping our lips as if it's 2011 again, the summer we first met, and there's not a single worry in the world.

Just a naive girl named Belle Granger and a courageous young boy named Harry Styles.

Still in his suit from the show and me in my hot pink dress, both of us still covered in sweat from the madness of the night, we disappear into the garages of The Forum, run past Kendall's purple car that brought me here and jump into Harry's vintage black BMW.

When Harry sticks the key into the ignition and turns, the car revs to life, San Francisco by Scott McKenzie playing on the radio. The top is down allowing for the summertime night air to blast through my hair cooling off the sweat beading at my hairline instantly. I hang one arm over the side of the car and simply marvel in the beauty of the nighttime sky.

Although we haven't been alone for long, the terrors of what I've done by choosing to disappear with Harry are already setting in seeing as we aren't exempt from the awkward silence that any other exes would have in this same situation. I try my very best to ignore him, but every so often I can feel his harsh gaze on me as he drives, but I refuse to take my eyes away from the sky, instead choosing to get lost in the stars as a distraction.

"What's your infatuation with the sky?" Harry asks out of the blue, making the stars blur together as my eyes go out of focus from the surprise of the broken stillness. "For as long as I can remember you've always been weirdly obsessed with staring at it, and I've always wondered why."