Fuck, she isn't wearing a bra.

My own thoughts tumble like wildfire from my lips as I pull them from hers, breathing heavily. "For fucks sake," I deeply growl before attaching my lips to her neck just below her jaw, thumbs simultaneously running over her quickly hardening nipples thanks to the chill of the pads of my fingers.

Belle tosses her head back in ecstasy, and I can't help but moan into her skin at the idea that I'm doing this to her. The simple thought that anyone else has made her feel this way in the four years since I've touched her, in the four years since I've made her moan my name, in the four years since I've felt her around me drives me to the brink of madness, my hands tightening around her sides.

   Reveling in the control I have over her, I swiftly remove my hands from her body just as she starts grinding herself against me, the pain in my boxers almost becoming too much, but watching her lose herself is worth it every time.

   Bringing a hand to her chin, I force her lips back to mine while guiding one of her hands from where they are fiddling with my zipper and hold it up, running my hand down the length of it before intertwining our fingers.

   "I want this," I practically beg into her mouth, tongue battling with her's. "I want this with you."

   Even if it's just for tonight, even if she doesn't really mean what she said, even if I don't deserve her, and she knows it. I want this.

   Without thinking or even waiting for an answer, I let my cock take control by unbuttoning her dark jeans and slowly sliding my hand down the length of her stomach before teasingly tracing a line over the hem of her underwear. Just as I'm about to take the plunge and head straight for her core, she suddenly stops.

   "Harry, wait," she breathes frantically, instantly halting my actions as my eyes fly open, and my hands remove from her body in fear that I've hurt her or that my worst fears are true, and she's already realizing she could do worlds better than me.

   "What? What it is?" I ask, eyes searching every inch of her face as I grimace at the throbbing between my legs. I don't know what comes over her, but she appears to be recalling something, eyes downcast and narrowed before they soften upon meeting my face.

   "The day you came to Georgia after everything that happened with the press surrounding our relationship, and you met my mother for the first time, I remember so vividly everything about that day from the color of your shirt to the anger in your eyes upon looking at me, but I've never known what she said that made you cry. Please tell me what she said."

   The beautiful woman's words shock me more than anything else, Belle's question being the last thing I expected but knowing the exact answer she so desperately wants to hear. I know by asking me about that day, this is her way of discovering if what we're about to do is right. Her mother was a big factor in her decision to end us, so Belle now needs to know if her mother would be okay with what could result from what's happening now.