"Oh, shove it," Harry sneers, but a smile is quick to follow seeing as his tone of voice was already joking enough as it is. "I don't really want to be seen dressed as a Disney prince and add fuel to the fire since I turned it down and all," he finishes with a shrug and a small knowing grin that barely graces his full lips.

   "Oh, shove it," I mock with a false deep British accent. "I think turning down that role was the most imprudent thing you've ever done. Imagine the piquancy you would have brought to that film, Harry. You look like an absolute imbecile if you ask me."

   Everyone seems to find humor in my partial joke, and I only say partial because most of- well, all of it is true. Harry however, seems quite peeved seemingly because he knows I'm right. Even though I know the reason he declined to play the role of Prince Eric that I've always imagined him to portray is because he wants to tour, I still can't help but be upset.

   "Someone swallowed a dictionary on the way over," Harry grumbles with a small smile as he jabs me in the side with his elbow. I recoil at his touch, my nose scrunched up playfully but eyes spitting fire.

   "It's my job to be the dictionary, Styles. I am the dictionary. You thought it was Miriam Webster? No, it's Belle Granger," I bite with a know-it-all expression softening all of the tightened muscles in my face. 

   Loud laughs echo from the windows of the car and bounce back to the three of us crammed in the backseat. I watch Harry innocently as he tries to keep his cool demeanor, lips pressed together and sharp green eyes narrowed darkly, but anything menacing about him only makes me want to laugh, because he's just that bad at being mean on purpose... unless he really hates you of course.

      The longer he tries to hold his bubbly laughter in at my isolated bad attempt at sarcasm, the unceasing giggles of everyone else is becoming too contagious for both of us. As his broad shoulders start shaking, his lips pout out unnaturally, glistening when the headlights of an oncoming car passes and hits against his face.

   The first thing I notice is the appearance of a dimple on the left side of his face before his lips curl up into a massive grin, and his eyes twinkle like a sky full of shooting stars, blasting down across the rest of his features and bringing joy to them until a boisterous laughter booms from his lips, body and curly head shaking.

"That was probably the dumbest thing you've ever said," Harry full on laughs now, dazzling sound piercing my ears and drawing a large smile to my own face.

"Like you're any better!" Kacey practically shouts as she comes down from her glorious high. "Do y'all wanna hear the joke he tried to impress me with the first time we met?"

All of our made up faces light up, and everyone who's able, Kendall excluded since she's driving, fully turn and give Kacey their undying attention. My tongue darts out and wets my red lips in excitement to hear this, but Harry seems humiliated already as he throws his curly head into his hands, still shaking with laughter while he pleads, "Please don't! Anything but that!"