A small laugh leaves my lips at the sight of her struggling to zip it up, having to open it up again and try to fold my thick sweaters differently to help them fit. When I turn my gaze on Taylor who has been uncharacteristically quiet this entire time, my eyes bulge at the sight of her sitting on the windowsill with my journal wide open in her hands, blue eyes scanning over the pages admiringly.

   She smiles widely as she reads, a small whisper passing through her lips, "Wow."

   "Taylor!" I screech, making Kendall jump and let out an extremely irritated curse as the contents of the suitcase she just masterly shoved everything into goes flying

"What?" The blonde's eyes widen as she looks at me with naivety, waving around the white journal with blue butterflies that is the very reason for my dramatics. Usually I'm unafraid for others to read my writing, after all that is the description of my entire job, but this... this is so different.

I find it easy to write certain facets of myself and things I've been through within the mindset of a character that readers wouldn't so easily pick up on unless they follow me closely, but when it comes to the poetry that I prefer to keep hidden within the pages of my journal, the thought of someone seeing that makes my heart pound, and not in a good way.

Of course, Taylor Swift, one of my closest friends who I already share everything with anyway isn't the worst possible person that could read it, but the things I put down, the short stories I tell when I freelance write to get something off my chest are feelings I've hidden so deep within the darkest parts of myself that I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing them with anyone except the pen and paper.

After all these years, I guess I just still find it hard to open up.

It truly is terrifying to put your heart on the line for everyone to see, especially the people who would recognize that the poems are about them.

"It's just personal," I mutter as I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear and reach for the physical piece of my heart as Taylor pulls it away to keep reading.

"But, Belle, these are great! Have you ever considered song writing, because these poems are absolutely beautiful! I mean, they told me all my cages were mental, so I got wasted like all my potential.

"You're the only shade of green I see.

"You showed me colors you know I can't see with anyone else."

"Okay! That's enough!" I blurt, finally snatching the journal from her hands and firmly closing it before holding the worn pages close to my chest. "They're just little poems I write when I need to get something off my chest, that's all."

"Looked to me like they went together like a story, I don't know, maybe about a certain someone," Taylor trails off with a suggestive smile, wink, and shimmy of her shoulders.