5|UNACCEPTABLE

HIS HANDS RIPPED OPEN HER WHITE BLOUSE AND THE BUTTONS FLUNG OFF ALL OVER THE FLOOR

HIS HANDS RIPPED OPEN HER WHITE BLOUSE AND THE BUTTONS FLUNG OFF ALL OVER THE FLOOR. HE HIKED HER UP ON THE DESK AND SHE WILLINGLY SPREAD HER LEGS TO WELCOME HIS FINGERS.

His hands traced over her breasts which were spilling out of her red bra. She sucked on his finger and he pushed her panty's aside to further coat his fingers before inserting them. Her head rolled back as she rested on her forearms whilst Christopher's finger continued their attack.

Her hand found their way to the back of his neck and she attempted to connect their lips together. Instead, Christopher covered her mouth with his hand and pushed her back down on the desk and watched her squirm underneath him.

She humped his fingers to gain more friction against her core and her breathing became more shallow to show that she was close. His thumb circled her clit to give her that extra push and she crumbled beneath him.

Christopher handed back her glasses used some tissues to clean her and his fingers.

She sat up on the edge of the desk and once again, her arms wrapped around the back of his neck in an aim to kiss him but Christopher simply put a new blouse around her shoulders.

"You have a class in five minutes," he stated.

She sighed and began to do up the buttons. "What's wrong with you?" It was clear that she was frustrated that he wouldn't kiss her.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? You're the one with a student's finger shoved up in you," Christopher adjusted his tie, unlocked the door and left the math teacher hot and bothered.

Courtney stood on the corner of the corridor as she saw Christopher leave the opposite way. Her heels clicked against the marble floor as she made her way to the classroom.

"Miss Mae?" Courtney innocently knocked on the door and awaited a response. She could hear the hurried shuffling inside.

"Yes?" Miss Mae replied.

Courtney opened the door and approached her by the desk which was a mess. "Mr Lawerence said that you wanted to see me? Something about how my grades are unacceptable."

"Yes, well it seems that your grades are dropping and your attention in class just doesn't exist..." Miss Mae continued to talk at Courtney but Courtney didn't care.

"Miss Mae, in my opinion, your morals just don't exist," she mimicked her words. "I think that it's unacceptable that a teacher, in a position of power, is in a sexual relationship with a student," Courtney acted shocked. "I doubt that he would be reprimanded for his actions but you, would you even be able to get another job?"

Miss Mae's face faltered, "How do you-"

"It doesn't matter how I know. What matters is what I'll do with the information," Courtney circled the desk and crossed her arms. "Maybe if I average a C? No, that's far too low, don't you think? A high B seems decent enough."

"Okay, Courtney. A B it is," she agreed.

Courtney smirked, "I hope the cock is worth it." Courtney knew that his was and she was jealous that others could experience it but she wasn't in a position to be jealous considering what her occupation was.

"I wouldn't know," Miss Mae mumbled under breath but Courtney heard and stopped by the door. This was news to her.

Christopher hadn't fucked Miss Mae.

+++

Courtney noticed that Mélissandre was still sitting and made no rush to exit. Courtney crumpled up a piece of paper and walked to the front of the classroom but made sure to bump into Beckett who was being rushed by his friends.

With a quick sorry, Courtney dropped the paper and walked out with Beckett following swiftly behind her. That left Mélissandre. Alone. Staring at the crumpled paper.

She brushed her fringe and unfolded the paper to reveal a list of names. Of course, this wasn't the original copy. Courtney mimicked Beckett's handwriting to replicate the list for Mélissnadre to find.

At first, she didn't understand what the names meant. All she knew was that hers was written and yet to be crossed off.

Courtney was waiting outside of the classroom for Mélissandre to leave. When she heard the feet approaching, Courtney lifted her phone to her ear.

"Did you hear? Katrina Vivian gave birth," she paused to make it seem that she was waiting for a response.

Mélissandre was stood at the other side of the door and could hear Courtney. She looked down and saw that Katrina's name was crossed off on the list.

"I think she was raped, she's far too smart to get pregnant whilst in school," Courtney hushed into the phone. Mélissandre's forehead creased as her eyes scanned through the names and she crushed the paper in her hands. "How dare he," she whispered.

Mélissandre pocketed the list and left the room. She caught Courtney's eye and smiled at her.

"I have to go," Courtney quickly ended the call and quickly scurried away, still in character.

Mélissandre was soon accompanied by Genevieve. The blonde presented herself with a smile on her face for everyone to see. "Do you want to come shopping with me today?"

Mélissandre took a slight pause before answering. "I have plans. Sorry," although she didn't sound very apologetic. I suppose when you find out you're a target of a rapist you would feel anything but apologetic. "Besides, Papa doesn't want me out much. It seems that we're the last two standing."

"I'm so sorry Mél, I forgot. I hope you have fun doing... whatever it is at home," Genevieve held Mélissandre's hand as they went to get lunch.

"I'm sure I will."