NOW... I NEED ALL MY STRENGTH NOW...

I pull out my Grenades and toss them in a scattered position...

"BOOOM, BOOOM, BOOM"

Many body parts fling into the air but It wasn't enough, the red splatter of blood breezes and mixed with air. Much of the stones and debris of the wall became loose with the explosion some managed to hit my head causing more bleeding...

One more... this should be enough to give me a smokescreen.

"FSHHHHH"

I roll my smoke grenade near my feet and watch the smoke screen go up. And for a moment lose myself in the smoke...

I will not die in the hands of you...
That was never the condition that my soul agreed to..

FIGHT... KEEEP UP AND FIGHT!!
AGHHH FIGHTTT! ONE MORE TIME GIVE IT ALL!!!

and although you want me dead... my soul yearns for freedom...

My cry will be heard...
Now and forever...

I WILL BE HEARD.

Under all this pressure my body screamed and I had no other choice but to answer...

"AGHHHHHH!!!"

"Ba...Bump..Ba...Bump"

Authority, that's what my body did. It took authority over itself. Like a dragon who for the first time learns how to breathe fire, my senses were overwhelmed with adrenaline. I could hear my blood rush throughout every vein and artery in me. Every hard breath filled my lungs and enlightened me with precious life. I felt my father's eyes watch me, from within. His spirit and his blood ran throughout me and Thanks to him I have everything I needed to survive with.

I have the skills,
I have weapons...
But most importantly...

I have the will to survive and the will to fight ahead.

I force a sharp breath of oxygen in my lungs and scream my final move of the night.

"M U E R T E    E T E R N A"
(eternal death)

I opened my right hand and focused my nen. The amount of energy and the strength I drew was astounding, for a couple of seconds, my strength shook the earth. All my power focused in a single second, the moonlight above focused itself on my power shining its light directly on me. I clench my fist and tightly squeeze it.

"BOOOOOMMM"

The rumbles of the earth begged me to stop but I couldn't not yet... not until my eternal death bullet was completely shaped.

"BOOOOOMMM"
"BOOOOOMMM"

[M U E R T E     E T E R N A ]

is nen filled Bullet that requires most of my nen life power, once this bullet is brought to my lips and a gentle kiss is casted upon the bullet, it transforms into a bullet that looks for kills until satisfied no matter who's in the bullets way.

I raise my fist above my head and allow the night time bliss to comfort it last and final moments before killing.

My knees buckled because of how weak my life source had become... this final bullet took everything I have left. As I saw in the distance the never-ending waves of men wanting to kill and abuse of me come close, I slowly brought the final bullet to my lips and gently placed a small kiss of life to it and placed it in my handgun.

You never had permission to take what was never yours...

"Die."

"BBBAAAANNGGG"

Into the night time, the bullet went flying out of the barrel. It's swiftness cut the air in half making its soundless speedy way to the enemy. Like a night owl hunting, the bullet penetrated through the chest of all the men in the large room. The warm smell of blood and iron filled my lungs. The gnashing and cries of pain echoed throughout the moonlit sky.

"TTHHUUDD"

"TTHHUUDD"

"TTHHUUDD"

156 lifeless bodies dropped to the flood surrounding me like an auditorium. The warm red Crimson blood that once ran throughout their vein, heart, and soul, now became a red splattered portrait on the white tile. The filling puddles of blood ran everywhere, it's color reminded me of Hisoka's beautiful red hair... beyond beautiful and haunting in every way.

Hisoka... I need to find hisoka....

I gather all leftover strength in me and force my body to pick itself up... the pain from my injuries pressured my body to give up but my heart yearned for Hisoka... for his breath...

His touch...

"SWOOOOOOSSSHHHH"

My bullet went flying out of the window and made its way out still looking for more victims to claim in this haunting palace...

"Ba...Bump..Ba...Bump"

HISOKA!!