Confessions of a Dangerous Mind

Author-chan's quick note
Hi Guys💗
Thank you so much for the love and support! You guys have been amazing and I'm so grateful 🥺✨
Thank you so much 🥺

when you see this in the chapter

******🎵🎵🎵*****

play the attached video
& continue  reading!

enjoy <3

-----------------------------------------------------------

"BBBAAAANNGGG"
"BBBAAAANNGGG"
"BBBAAAANNGGG"
"BBBAAAANNGGG"

Four nen bullets fired, Four nen Bullets missed on purpose. The hazy smoke clouds from the gun coiled in the air. I took a deep breath and allowed the smoke of the ammunition to fill my lungs, the reminiscent gloomy scent ran throughout my veins filling me up with adrenaline, this was ultimate euphoria for me.

"88.9 Billion Jenny for your head, that doesn't sound like a bad deal at all does it?" I said thirsting for a drop of Hisoka's blood.

Hisoka stood leaning against the door, hands in his bottoms pockets. He stayed there looking at me without any expression. I Watched him intensely making sure our distance was kept.

«~ What's wrong my love? ~» he said smirking at me

«~ You're blushing...

Huh?!

His black silk tie was undone and his white cotton shirt was half-way unbuttoned, the front area near his Pants zipper was scrambled into a bunch with his shirt shoved in, red smeared lipstick stains were found on the collar of his white shirt.

W-were you really with another girl?

I simply give him a soft smile but in reality, I was fucking fuming. I was drowning in my own anger and hate for him that angry tears started to possess my vision.

"It's a beautiful breezy night, don't you agree?" I say trying to calm my anger.

«~ Sure, you can try to avoid your own emotions...~» he says taking a step forward.

«~ But we both know how you really feel...~» he takes another step forward.

I simply blush lightly while my heart beats fast.

"You knew all along didn't you?" I say looking straight into his gold metallic eyes.

"You knew I was falling for you yet you still broke me..." I say feeling my chest fall to the pressure of this confrontation

Our eyes locked.. both staring into the depths of each other's dead souls and In an instant, a flashback flooded my body with the gentle memories we had both intimately shared.

A past memory only he and I could drown in, a universal second shared with the one I thought surrendering all to. I remember waking up in the hotel room before the morning sun came to shine in its gorgeous orange-pink horizon colors, Hisoka's warm gentleness filled my heart with hope and meaning.

Our pure bodies were next to each other exchanging heat, touching and holding one another, exploring small traces of exposed skin on our lingering fingertips but our souls...

"Ba...Bump..Ba...Bump"

"Hold me without hurting me..." I softly whispered to him...