The First Touch

"His name is Hisoka, a dangerous Hunter with the powers that seem to make him undefeated. His head has a bounty of 88.9 billion Jenny and it can be all yours if you capture him... dead or alive".
I received a message from my mother telling me about Hisoka's newly placed bounty and I can't believe it.
"Hisoka, Hisoka, Hisoka .. "
a name so rare and foreign to my tongue, I can't help but think what he's done to receive such a price tag on his head.

"So do you accept or should you pass on this offer?" My mother asks me. I take no time to respond;
"Mother, could you please find out if this is an exclusive offer to me or if the offer is open to the public?"
"Yes dear, ill make some calls and I'll contact you later when the answer is received."
"Thank you mother"

After hanging up the phone, I stand from my office chair and stretch. I can feel everything and hear every small bone crack and ligament pop.
I was stiff from the long day in the secret room training working on my nen and aura. Standing on tippytoes, I could feel my shoulders straining back, I felt the sore luxury of my muscles tensing up.

Hot bath it is I guess,

I arrive to my room and I drop my long t-shirt to the floor, my black lace panties and black bra are the next thing to also hit the floor. I feel sore, my shoulders are aching and are screaming for a massage. I feel like I have 100lb weights on each and the pain is no where near satisfying.

I try rubbing on them but it's no use.

As I walk nude I can feel the cold a/c welcome my body, the goose bumps rise and I shiver. It's almost as if an unwanted and unwelcome presence had arrived.
The chill runs down my back which makes a small moan escape my lips

..mhhmmm...

I take out the bun in my hair and allow my long black hair to fall, I rub my sore scalp, the soreness forces me to close my eyes and to continue rubbing the sore tense areas around my head.. the feeling is making my eyelids flutter.

I open my eyes and they meet with my naked body in the bedroom mirror..

My Breast Without my bra they sit lower, more natural, less close together, each so perfect and moulded to my form.

I see the scars running on my thighs from previous assassinations jobs. I turn to the side and touch the scar running straight across my rib cage, still a little sensitive to the touch.
Scars running behind my thighs from being too careless when fighting evil hunters with katanas. A small soft smile forms on my face, at this point I'm just happy I still have legs attached and I'm still aliv-

"Beep..Beep..Beeep"

The timer I had on warns me that the bath tub is almost filled.
As I walk to the bathroom I feel eyes are burning on me..on my body.
Someone's watching me .. I feel a lustful energy coming but I don't see anything or anyone.
My house has security cameras everywhere on every inch of every corner plus, I live in the middle of no where, on the mountain side in a 50 acre land filled with trees and nothing else.. no one knows where I live.. it's the perfect spot for a young assassin like me to reside.

It's okay, no one knows where you live your just exhausted.

I ignore the unwanted presence and I walk into my bathroom, steam welcomes me into the room it fills up the atmosphere making everything around me look cloudy, hot baths are my favorite, I have to feel the hot waters sting on my skin while I relax.

As I enter the bath the hot sting of the water welcomes my body, the temperature is perfect and the smell of rose petals infused with eucalyptus oil forces my body to relax and to forget about the lustful presence I felt earlier, I forget about everything, about what I am, what I felt in the room, and about the pain my body felt.

As I lean back to find comfort in the tub I tug my hair out of the bath tub to avoid it getting into a wet mess.

I lean back and place my head
On the soft pillow to comfort my head and I close my hazel eyes...

«~ My, My ... that body... those unfamiliar lips and that spirit.......I can't wait to break you

I can't tell what it is .. but a sharp knife has a hold of my throat. He's ready to slice when ever he's ready

.. from what I can tell..

His left hand holds the thin knife, he's using his right to pull my hair. He's forcing my head to look at the ceiling..

Could this be? ... No... impossible... this isn't... this couldn't ...

HISOKA??