Against All Odds

*****🎵🎵🎵*****
*****🎵🎵🎵*****

"Bring her here..."

The dense oxygen filled my lungs as I watched his army slowly make there way to me. Everyone's footsteps echoed off the walls of this slaughterhouse. I felt like a cornered fox trying to hide away from a group of bloodhounds, but I knew from this...

There's no escape.

"HAHAHA, what's wrong? I've heard rumors about you... you're your family prodigy, one of the best assassin ever..."

The deep thumpers of my heart echoed all over me...

"Ba...Bump..Ba...Bump"

Ugh...

"DRIP,DRIP,DRIP"

This damn nose bleed won't stop... agh.

"Let's see what you've got to offer...
If I like you, I'll keep you as my fuck toy..." he said as he held close to the railing still hiding his identity.

"Although an uptight virgin like you could sell for a good amount on the black market."

"AAGGGHH SHUTUP!!!"

I made the first move and quickly pull out my handgun and shot straight to the closet bodies near me.

"BANG,BANG,BANG"

Seven.
Six.
Five.
Four.
Three.
Two.
One.

Seven clean shots to the head.

Damn it I need to reload... fuck.

Many of them ran into me and waved and swung bats wrapped in barbed wire. Each swung swooshed and sang it's quiet song.

"SWOOOSH, SWOOSHHH"

"Stop moving around so much you fucking whore!"

"GRIP HER BY THE FUCKING HAIR SO THE BITCH CAN STAY STILL!!"

The men swung their bats but I dodged and jumped, other men ran towards me swinging there machete, things were starting to look hectic.

"SWOOSH,SWOOSH"

"AUGHHH! DAMN IT!" I screamed out, a machete had sliced a bit of my right tricep and a bat caught some meat on my outer left thigh.

Blood dropped out of me but this only enlightened me and forced me to move more.

"TA, TA, TA"

I pulled out my rifle and shoot around me, the main boss is pulling out a weapon but I can't tell what it is.

I ONLY HAVE 60 BULLETS I SHOULD BE ABLE TO CLEAR OUT THIS AREA BE-

"CLING, CLING, CLING"

A white sniper shot from the balcony, a tan man in a white fur coat fired his sniper aiming for my head.

"CLING, CLING, CLING"

The sea of men came faster than ever and a sniper aiming for my head wasn't helping my situation.

"HUFF, HUFFF, HUFFF"

My body was losing blood fast from the hits I've already taken... I felt my temperature fall quickly... I'm feeling out of breath and I'm running out of ammunition fast