🧸forty one🧸

Start from the beginning

"I mean if no one was going to do it, I had to take one for the team." Ten grinned, pulling a wad of cash from his pocket. "I don't think it's enough money but this is about all I got her to cough up."

"Isn't that illegal though?" Haneul questioned, eyeing the money. 

"Not under Yangyang's watch." He shrugged. "So you two made-"

"What? Is it that obvious?" She gasped. She only realized what he was trying to say after cutting him off. Jaemin just facepalmed and shook his head.

"I was going to say made amends but the other seems saucier so I'll take that." Ten grinned, winking at the two. 

Kun looked up from his phone and cleared his throat rather awkwardly. "Haneul, can you get the extra first aid kit so I can treat your injuries too?"  

Haneul nodded, carefully removing Jaemin's head from her lap. The boy reached out for her as he wanted his pillow back.

"Come back!" He dramatically cried.

"Ugh and we're back to the lovey dovey shit." Ten grumbled, rolling his eyes. Jaemin flipped him off, which the elder gladly reciprocated. 

"Can you just choose whether you actually wanted them together or not?" Doyoung huffed and slapped the band aid on his face. 

The moment Haneul walked back into the room the door slammed opened and she was tackled down to the floor. She groaned in pain as a mop of black hair tickled her face. Whoever was on top of her held her too tight.

"Who the fuck-" 

"I missed you so much, Hannie." Her cut off, pulling back to kiss her on the cheek. "My little Hannie cut her hair. You're really all grown up now."

Haneul couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her brother was no longer a five year old child. He was back to normal, only his hair was slightly longer. 

"That's not fair, Mark. We want to hug her too."

"You guys..."

"Hello, Noona."

Behind him were six other guys who she recognizes as the other dream members and Yukhei. They pulled Mark off of her and helped her up. It felt a little bittersweet to see them back to normal, but she needed to get used to them being taller than her now. 

"My favorite baby grew up so well." Haneul sighed, pinching Jisung's cheeks. 

"I knew he was your favorite!" Donghyuck huffed, crossing his arms.

"Ah, stop. It's a little embarrassing." Jisung mumbled, shying away. 

"I can't believe he's going through puberty already." She sulked. "Chenle you still love me right?"

"I don't think I can say it under Jaemin's watch." The said boy chuckled, pointing over to Jaemin who was glaring. "But you're my favorite."

"You know, you'd make a great teacher or like mom with how you handled us." Renjun complimented. "And that's the only compliment you'll get today."

"I'm sorry if we gave you a hard time." Jeno apologized. "You two always did your best to provide a happy time for us and keep us healthy."

"Even if it was hard sometimes, I'm still glad I was the one to be able to watch over you guys. Children or not, you're all still my boys." Haneul assured. They had a group hug, Haneul at the center of it.

"How did you guys turn back to normal?" Jaemin asked.

"Simple, because Yeojeong's spell wore off when you accepted who you are now and your feelings for Jaemin." Yukhei explained. "They reverted the moment you two must have made up while we were at the police station."

"How do you know this?" 

"Oh, Yeojeong approached me and asked for help since it was taking too long. Of course, not for free."

"What do you get-"

"Guys! I think you should read this." Johnny cut off, bringing his laptop in. Everyone gathered around his laptop and read the article.

NCT Dream is a the third and fixed sub-unit of NCT. The group consists of eight members, Mark, Lucas, Renjun, Jeno, Donghyuck, Jaemin, Chenle, and Park Jisung

"She gave me a wish and I used it to my advantage. I'm in Dream now yo!"

 I'm in Dream now yo!"

by 2.018 people.
lee_skies captured by my nana
Comments have been disabled.

A/N

Everything back to normal

Yukhei is in Dream (refer to chapter 25 where he meets Yeojeong)

They're boyfriend and girlfriend

Last chapter of the vacation arc is next then we'll have the final arc

Ah yes, the story is coming to an end soon.

I'm not ready