🧸somewhere we know (suna)🧸

(intentional lowercase and not checking for mistakes :))

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

your pov-

fall, it was a peaceful season. not too hot or too cold, it was nice. i sat on a bench, short bursts of wind blew threw my hair, blowing along with my scarf. the tips of my ears and nose were turning pink, and my eyes were shiny. the fresh air smelt like rain, and pumpkins. halloween was just around the corner, little kids were walking around with brand new costumes and little smiles of excitement. i look to my right, and see a boy walking this direction with two other boys- who appear to be twins. i gaze at them a bit longer before letting my eye fall to my dog who was sitting by my feet. a little brown labradoodle, his names orville, named after popcorn. orville because when he's excited he does little hops like popping popcorn- fitting name. when the boys were only a few feet away, orville decides to break and jump at them like a little shark, honestly a scary sight. "down boy! that's rude what did i tell you!" i tried to tell, but alas, my weak voice couldn't reach above a normal level. the boys backed up a bit and traveled to the other side of the side walk, but stayed standing there, a bit like a lost puppy. "i'm really sorry, he gets startled by strangers so easily.." i bowed to them, keeping an excited orville held by my side. "it's fine, really.." a grey haired boy insisted while what looks to be his twin with blonde hair made gawking eyes at orville. on the other hand, the boy with brown hair just kind of stood there, awkwardly. "again i'm really sorry.. but if you like, you can pet him, he doesn't bite, he just gets exited.." the offer was directed for the blonde boy, but his brother and the brown haired guy gladly pet orville. orville was super excited at the attention he was getting, he began to hop like a bunny, or popcorn. the three strangers seemed to have found this very amusing as grins and small laughs came from each of them. "shes is so cute! what's her name?" the blonde inquired. "his name is orville.." i tried emphasizing the 'him'. "oh, he's a very cute doggie!" he corrected himself. "im miya atsumu by the way, this is my brother miya osumu, you can call us by our first names so it's not confusing~" his voice sounded flirtatious but that also just seemed the way he talked. "and that's suna rintarou~ just call him suna-" he began pointing to the brown haired boy. "stop speaking for my atsumu.. hello, just call me suna.. what your name?" his slumped shoulders and bad posture made him tower over me, like an umbrella. (sorry if you're taller just deal with being short) "u-uh, y/n." i choked out, intimidated by the number of people with their attention on me. yeah three is a lot of people, at least i think so. "wow, a cute name for a cute fac- ouf!" atsumu started, but was cut off by a hard chop to the ribs, even i was a bit startled. "don't mind him he's a natural flirt." osumu apologized for the pained kid. "well we should go, we don't want the others to freak out.." osumu pulled atsumu up by the hem of his shirt, and gave suna a look. "yeah, see you around, y/n." suna and the others gave little waves, before continuing to the place they were headed off to from the start. "what a weird bunch." i shrugged at the retreating figures, and sat back down on the bench with orville.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•
we interrupt you to bring you this message!

tooru oikawa's favorite food is milk bread-

nah jk it's just that in three days (from now) is oikawa's birthday, and also the final day of haikyuu. it's a sad day, but instead of crying over it, i'm going to write fanfiction :D
yeah so the 20th of july is oikawa day, so i'll write a few oikawa oneshots, maybe like two. yeah a lot ik

so yeah back to the story you chums ˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

3rd person pov-

time skapé (time skip)

there y/n sat, content on the park bench. the same bench they happened to sit every saturday afternoon, a routine that made its way into their schedule. headphones were placed on their head, calm music that was only audible to them. daydreaming about the boy, suna rintarou. suna has also walked around the park every saturday afternoon, passing by y/n. they got to know each other if he had the time to stop and sit, other time he would wave and say a quick hello. when orville came along with y/n, suna would always sit down and play with him. to this, the two bonded, and found out they were similar, yet different. they seemed quiet, but when they got excited- both of their voices would raise and their gestures would become more 'big'. after a month or so, the two were faced with exams. the painful time caused them to stop going to the park so frequently. the stress of school even ended up meaning the stop showing up to the park all together. exams lasted for 3 weeks, but they still never appeared at the park.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

suna's pov-

exams were rough. exhausting. stressful. even worse, i couldn't see y/n again. we actually started getting close, and i was enjoying the new company. it beats the twins that's for sure.. i miss them. maybe i'll go to the park later around the usual time, maybe, just maybe they'll be there too.

y/n's pov-

i walked to the park bench, i sat down with a 'humph' and a sigh. it's still a little early, just a bit more... i looked left and right constantly, waiting for someone who might not even come. i give up. i slump over my knees and lean my head into my crossed arms. "are you alright? did something happen?" i heard a familiar worried voice above my head, adrenaline shot threw me in an instant. i shot up to see suna who looked worried, probably to see me look so distressed. "suna! it's been forever!" i stood up and hugged him tight. "h-haha.. it has, are you okay? you looked upset.." he pulled away and looked down at my face. we kind of just sat there. in silence. cough cough.

"ooh uh, i'm fine it's just o was actually kind of waiting for you and got a bit disappointed when you didn't show, ahaha.." i stepped back fully, a bit embarrassed. "yeah sorry, i tried getting here as fast as possible. "it's fine.."

"uhm, i know it's a bit late but, can i get your number..?" he pulled out his phone, his ears turning redder than they were. blame it on the cold. "that's a good idea~" i giggles and put my number into his phone. "i gotta go feed orville, text me~" i gave him a quick hug before jogging off.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

*ding*
(diNg dOnG~🐰)

i look at my phone and see another text from rintarou. yeah, i finally get to call him by his first name. it was a bit weird for him to call me y/n yet i couldn't call him rintarou.

bent pole🧍‍♂️:
hey wanna go somewhere?

hood rat🥴:
sure, where?

bent pole 🧍‍♂️:
only we know~

hood rat 🥴:
the bench 😐¿

bent pole 🧍‍♂️:
no mars

hood rat 🥴:
see you in 20~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(bent pole 🧍‍♂️ left the chat)

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

"hey bean sprout."
"quiet!"
"even with my bad posture i'm taller than you.."
rintarou snickered and waved his hand a live my head, marking my height. "shut it bean stalk!"
"thanks cute, i'm your bean stalk and you're my little bean sprout~" he chuckled and poked my sides teasingly. "you're a mean bean stalk.." i pout and turn away like a child. "come on sit down-" before he finished i sat down on his lap- startling both of us tbh.
"y/n!" he gawked and pulled both of his hands back along with his red face. i cuddled close to hind my red face. "quiet it's cold."

"sure."

"i hate you."

"love you too."

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

hallo (*゚▽゚*)

i'm tired and the spider is still there. i'm camping on the couch eating boiled eggs. life is rough✊😔

anyways this was obviously rushed so yeah i know it's crap, you can always leave ✌️

i swear i'm boutta 🧎🏌️
yknow
i need sleep 😦