Whatever the reason is, he needs to find Niall! He can't let him leave. Wait- is he leaving me?

Harry, he clearly said he's waiting outside.

Shut up!

Shit, this was the first time Niall's angry with him and he doesn't know what to do? Forget that, he doesn't even know why he's angry! He's a shit boyfriend.

He sprinted outside the store to find Niall sitting beside a fountain and staring absentmindedly at the sky. He looked kinda sad and Harry wanted to kill himself at the moment.

He quietly sat beside him and Niall didn't even flinch, quite evident that he didn't see the green-eyed lad beside him.

"I am sorry" He whispered softly against his ears and it was then when Niall was brought back to the reality as two long arms completely engulfed him lovingly.

The blonde leaned sideways towards the taller lad, resting his head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry" He croaked out "I'm so stupid. Just because I liked photography doesn't mean everybody should like it. I'm just overreacting. I shouldn't have shouted at you."

It then occurred to Harry that it was all about photography.

"No, I'm sorry, Ni" Harry apologised "I'm such a shit boyfriend. I forgot that I'm hurting your feelings. I mean, I knew how much you love photography and I went on and ridiculed you! It's not correct. I'm really really sorry, babe. I'm just not so good with emotions and stuff..."

Niall cut off Harry's rambling with a chaste kiss and Harry pulled him on his lap.

"You were rambling" Niall chuckled "And you're not a shit boyfriend, Harry. You are amazing"

"You deserve so much better than me"

Niall hums in thought as he snugged up against his chest.

"Maybe... but I only want you"

"Fair enough" Harry said as his chin rested on Niall's head "Now hug me tightly, so that people won't recognise me"

Niall giggled.

"You know how much trouble I'm going to be in if anybody recognises me" Niall sat properly to face Harry "I think the trial rooms are the best!"

Niall tried to pull apart from Harry but the other lad had other plans. He pulled him back into his lap and gripped harder.

"Don't leave me ever ever ever" He buried his face on Niall's neck

"It was just a silly fight, Haz" Niall replied casually "I'm never going to leave you, ever"

Harry just nodded as he borrowed more into his collar bone.

They sat like this for a few minutes until the older lad broke the silence.

"So, what are we going to do about Liam's gift?"

Harry opened his mouth, but shut it immediately as a mischievous smirk appeared on his face.

"I have a great idea for the gift but you will yell at me for that" Harry winked "So, I'm not telling ya!"

"Hazzzzy!"

----------------------

What gift do you think Harry will buy for Liam?

Correct answer will get a dedication next chapter!

And I'm thinking of a new narry book, I had the idea for months and I wrote a couple of chapters already. So maybe I'll drop it tmrw? FOLLOW me for updates on this!

Also, soo sorry for late update. If you want earlier updates then shamelessly spam me in my inbox or conversation. That shit inspires me to write.

This chapter is actually half of the chapter I initially planned, but my single ass decided to add more fluff, so here we go.

Also, Harry is dying real soon so enjoy fluff... Ok enough of my rambling. Have a nice day!