SEVEN

"Will you be my friend, Harry?"

"Niall, you know I couldn't do that. I can't be friends with you. Look at you, you are the son of a police commissioner, and me, I'm a gangster. Your father wants to kill me. Moreover, your personality is different from me. We're very different. I-"

"Geez, Harry" Niall shook Harry's shoulders "You're talking as if I'm asking you to marry me. I'm just asking if you will be my friend. If you don't wanna, it's okay. Nobody wants to be friends with me anyways"

Harry shook his head. That's not what he meant. Niall was perfect, just the way he is.

"That's not correct, Niall. I-i wanna be friends with you. But-"

"There's no buts in friendship, Harry. If you wanna be friends with me and I wanna be yours, then what's the problem?"

Harry sighed. There's no point in explaining to Niall what's wrong so he decided to give up.

"Fine, I'll be your friend"

Niall's face beamed with happiness.

"Yaaaaaaaaaayy!" He squealed with happiness "Now, give me your phone"

Harry reluctantly gave his phone to Niall.

"There you go!" Niall returned his phone back and got off his car towards his house.

Harry smiled at him and checked his phone only to see a message that Niall sent from his phone to himself.

Harry: hi :)

He chuckled at his message and made way towards Liam's.

After five minutes of driving, he got a notification. If it was like other days, he would've not checked the notification right now and waited till he reached, but now, he has Niall's number. No matter how much he denies, he had a soft spot in his heart for him.

Do I like Niall? No, yes, probably, maybe. Fuck, this is so confusing.

He decided not to over think and rather see the message he's just got and not to his surprise, it was from Niall.

Niall👼: hi xx

Niall👼: Would you like to have breakfast with me? 👉👈

Only Niall can save his name on Harry's phone with an angel emoji.

How can a person be so goddamn adorable even in texts?

Harry: sure :)

Harry never used an emoji before, but everything has changed ever since this golden hair beauty entered their life, hasn't it?