Sounds fake....but okay.

Start from the beginning

Taehyung:  Well, that escalated quickly.

They both start laughing.  There is no awkwardness, just two people who are comfortable with each other.  Jungkook puts his arms around Tae, and holds him tightly.  Tae wraps  his arm around Jungkooks waist. They both sigh contentedly. Bodies calming down, and heart rates returning to normal. Silently agreeing that this was far enough for tonight.  Jungkook leans down and sniffs Tae's hair and then kisses the top of his head.

Jungkook:  I have always loved the way your hair smells.  You know, I can't take really strong scents, but it seems like no matter what shampoo you use, your hair smells good to me. It's crazy, but to me your hair.....smells like home.

Taehyung:  I want to always be your home, your safe place, your comfort.  No matter what happens with us in the future, promise me that won't change. If we decide not to be together, for whatever reason, promise that I will still at least hold this place in your heart as your home.

Jungkook:  Why would you say that?  Now that I finally have you, I won't ever let you go.  This is it.  This is all I want.  I've waited to be with you forever it feels like. I'm not giving you up.

Taehyung:  I'm not saying you will. I'm just.... The reason I waited so long to confess wasn't just the fear of rejection.  It was also the fear of us getting together and then breaking up.  I can't lose you.  You are too important to me to ever lose you.  And if this doesn't work out between us, for any reason, I would still want you in my life. Without you, there is no me anymore.  So please, promise me that no matter what happens between us, we will always have each other even if it's as friends.

Jungkook:  I promise Tae.  I promise that no matter what, we'll still have each other. 

Jungkook tilts Taehyung's face up to his and gently kisses him on the lips.  He pulls him close again and strokes his hair, as Tae lays his head back on his chest.

Jungkook:  Let's get some sleep. I know you're tired and so am I. I haven't slept well the last few nights.  I have to go and pick up my graduation uniform tomorrow morning, so I will try to sneak out of your room and go back to mine to get dressed before the Hyungs wake up.

Taehyung:  Ok.  Do you want me to go with you tomorrow?

Jungkook: I would love that.

The boys drift off to sleep, content in each others arms.

**The next morning**

After waking up early and kissing Tae goodbye, Jungkook attempts to quietly exit Tae's room to avoid detection by his Hyungs.  He softly closes Tae's door and is about to tiptoe down the hall when he heard another door opening.  He plasters himself up against the wall to hopefully be less visible.  As he cranes his neck around the corner he sees Jimin softly closing a door behind himself and also trying to move stealthily down the hall. Jungkook follows him. As he passes the door Jimin came out of, he notices that it is Yoongi Hyungs room.  Now he is very curious. Yoongi rarely lets anyone in his room.  He sneaks up behind Jimin and just before Jimin reaches his door, he taps him on the shoulder.  Jimin lets out a startled yelp. Jungkook quickly puts his hand over Jimins mouth. And turns him around so that he can see his face.

Jimin: What the hell, Jungkook!   You nearly gave me a heart attack.(whisper yelling)
What are you doing sneaking around this early?

Jungkook: I could ask you the same thing.

Jimin: I...was...um.... I was.. I was thirsty, yeah that's it. I went to go get water.

Jungkook:  But I just saw you come out of Suga's room.

Jimin:  What?  No!  I didn't.(laughing nervously)

Jungkook:  Yes you did! I clearly saw you coming out of his room and closing the door behind you. Then I followed you here.

Jimin:  You did? Oh..... Oh! Yeah I went in to see if he had any bottles of water in his room. Then, I left quietly so I wouldn't wake him up, and I came back here.

Jungkook checks Jimin out. Looking him up and down.

Jungkook:   I thought you were thirsty, where is your water?

Jimin:  He didn't have any?

Jungkook:  Sounds fake....but okay.

Jungkook shrugs his shoulders and walks past Jimin towards his own room.  Jimin breathes a sigh of relief.  But then thinks about what just happened. He whisper yells to Jungkooks back.

Jimin:  Yah! You're questioning me, but what are you doing out here this early sneaking around?

Jungkook answers but doesn't turn around.

Jungkook:  I guess you could say I was "thirsty" too.

Jungkooks opens the door to his room, walks in and closes the door behind him. Leaving a fuming Jimin standing in the hallway alone. Jimin turns around and walks back to his own room. He opens the door and let's himself in. Before he closes the door he sticks his head back out and looks in the direction of Tae's room, and then back down towards Jungkook's room.

Jimin:  Did this brat just leave Tae's room?  No....they just became a couple today, it's too soon.  Hmm....I wonder..... He better keep his mouth shut about me coming out of Yoongi's room. Aish, I hope he bought my excuse and didn't see Yoongi standing by the door when I left.

Jimin shakes his head, goes into his room and closes the door behind him. Another door cracks open.

Hoseok:  Well, this just got interesting.

****To Be Continued****

Hi guys!  Hope everyone is enjoying the story so far.  Thank you so much for the reads. Please don't forget to vote and comment. I love seeing the comments on stories.  Also don't forget to leave feedback, I'm always open to suggestions.
So, J-Hope knows a few secrets huh? I wonder what's going to happen next.😏
I Purple You 💜