💗 CHAPTER 15💗

Start from the beginning

"Ahhh.. Sim im- I'm close." He moaned.

He was moaning my name which made me soo wet. I started touching myself. I put my hand in my underwear and I was rubbing my clit while I took his whole member in my mouth. I was gaging on his member, I could feel his member touching my throat. And Jimin was moaning loudly.

I removed his dick from my mouth and started pumping it on a fast rate.

"Mhmmm, just like that." And he closed his eyes as he was very close now and on the other hand I was rubbing my clit harder.

"Yeah...cum for me Jimin, cum for me." I said while pumping him fast.

And he moaned loudly, he came all over my hand and a little on my face and my dress.
He was breathing heavily and he layed on the bed, catching his breath.

I removed my hand from my clit and I put my fingers in his mouth and he licked them, Tasting me. And then he came to me and kissed me to let me taste Myself.

"Do you like that Jimin?" I asked him.

"Liked? I loved it. It is the best bday gift that I ever had." He said and I smiled and he kissed me one last time.

"But, you look soo good at this. And you say that it was your first time?" He asked me and I blushed.

"I saw a video and I learned it from there." I said, blushing.

"You watched PORN?"

"Aishh, I just watched a video, like you never watched one.?"

"You are pretty good at it. I Like this side of you, I never saw this side of you." He said smirking and looking at me.

I smiled and hid my face with my hands. And someone knocked at the door.

"Are you both there, come out now, we all are waiting for you." Kook said.

"Yes, we are coming." (Cuming)🌚

We both arranged and cleaned ourselves. He changed his shirt and we went outside. Kook was standing there for us.

"Was it good?" He asked us and I widened my eyes. I hit him frankly and he smiled. And we all went to rejoin the party.

"Ahh what took you Soo long?" Jin asked us.

"Sim was giving Jimin handj-" kook was about to say that and I hit him and I said, "I was finding him a good shirt." And Jimin laughed at me.

Jimin and kook laughed and they all looked at us in confusion.

"Let's all dance" hobi said.

"Yeah, let's Dance~" we all said.

And we all went to dance.

We all were dancing, Jimin, jhope and me were enjoying ourselves, namjoon and Jin were doing their special dance and taekook were enjoying themselves.

Tae nd Kookie went to Have a drink. They both were really drunk.

"I want to use restroom, I will be back." Kook said and he went.

He came out of the restroom after doing his business and he saw Tae was standing there, leaning against the wall with arms crossed, looking at him.

"What happened Tae?" He asked him.

Tae started walking towards him, with a smirk on his face.

"I just realized that you really had a nice ass."

___________________________________

Hello guys! Hope you like this chapter 🌝 give this your precious vote 💜
And guess what is going to happen next?🌚

And thankyou soo much for 3k. I love you all😭🌹

 I love you all😭🌹