She jumped up from her bed and started cheering to herself and pumping her fist once again.

"Yes! yes!"

She looked at the time and realized she could get the animal today. It was only 2 in the afternoon so she decided to call up her good friend Sorn and ask her to come with her.

"Why don't you invite BM?" Sorn asked through the phone. "It can be like a friend date for you guys since you've only been texting and facetimeing for the past few months. This could be your chance to hang out with him."

Yerim stopped wandering in her room and absorbed Sorns words for a minute.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I'm still here. That's a great idea but, what about dispatch and those annoying news people."

"Just disguise yourself."

"Tha-Thats an amazing idea, thanks!"

"No problem."

Yerim called up BM and convinced him to help her pick a pet but didn't tell him what pet it was going to be. They both put on wigs and disguises and went to a small pet shop that Yerim had found online.

"I'm just saying Jessi would make a great addition to the big tiddie commitee."

"No females allowed."

"I understand but Jessi should be an exception."

"Her tiddies are fake though."

"Hey! All tiddies are amazing in their own way do not tiddie shame people."

"Are you going to tell me what pet your getting?" He asked curiously after she avoided the question for 20 minutes.

"You'll see."

They entered the small store and pulled their masks down to their chins. An old woman was at the counter and greeted them politely.

"Hello dear, what are you looking for."

"Can you show us the tarantulas please?"

BM eyes widened and looked at a smiling Yerim who started following the owner. He chuckled to himself wondering how he got himself here.

"A tarantula?" He asked as they followed the woman.

He chuckled a little more. "I wanna say that's surprising but it's not."

The kind old lady had given Yerim a small pamphlet on owning a tarantula along with the needed resources like a cage, food, cage decorations, and much more stuff.

She had given her the tarantula in a small box and Yerim named it  'Lulu' . Yerim knew nobody would be at the dorms since nobody was there when she was at home and invited BM to help her set up the cage.

They got to her shared dorm room with Jungkook and she had prepared a small desk space to set it up. Everything was in check and it was finally time to take it out of the box.

BM was sitting on Yerim's bed with Yerim next to him and he scooted away when she opened the top of the box.

Yerim laughed "It won't hurt you, I promise."

"I don't mess with spiders, those things will take over the world someday."

"Yes and if they do I will be friends with them and rule the world with them. And, I will become leader of the Big tiddie commitee and make Jessi a part of it."

"Hey hey hey, nobody decides who's in the BTC besides me."

She looked down and admired the spiders' features.

She started using a baby voice and nurturing the animal.

"Hi honey, come here it's ok."

She picked it up and brang it up to her hand. BM instantly bolted to the door.

She stood up, alarming BM causing him to scoot back, and she took the spider over to its cage.

She put it down and looked back at BM.

"You've honestly been a big help thank you so much."

"It's no sweat, I hope your group mates are excited to see it."

She started nervously laughing and muttered out a quick "Ididnttellthem."

"What!"

"Yeah, but I got approval so they don't get to really say anything about it."

"Who do you share a room with?"

"Jungkook."

BM laughed, "Hes gonna be so mad."

She laughed along with him, "I know."

"But seriously everything aside, thank you so much for the help."

"Seriously, it was nothing, I'm always here to help."

"Cool."

"Cool."

————————————————————————

Next chapter will be the reactions of the rest of the members.