After completing his duties in new court, Vikrant Singh Rathore impatiently marched towards the opulent chambers of the palace which he had specifically designed for his wife when a shrill voice stopped him.

“Your new bride has begun showing tantrums from the very first day. She did not complete the post wedding rituals and has not eaten anything since morning”, Shyambhavi Devi complained to his son as she chewed betel nut startling him. Her new maid, a young tribal girl from the village stood beside the old lady with a rectangular box made up of silver that had betel nuts.

Vikrant was disgusted at his mother’s comment for once. He felt disappointed because his mother taunted about Nandini in front of a maid who belonged to Pranathgarh. He wanted everyone to know Nandini was living a happily married life with him because he needed to garner everyone’s support later on.

Letting out an exasperated sigh, Vikrant roared to the maid, “Prepare the meals for my wife” dismissing her.

Bending closer to his mother, he whispered, “Mother, treat her good. She is the key to all your treasures.”

Shyambhavi Devi chuckled humorlessly as she said, “That common girl has whipped you, my son”.

Vikrant could not help but chuckle at his mother’s apprehensive thoughts. Sitting beside his mother, he said, “Mother, I have seen better in the palace. I was not attracted to her but her father. Trust me, I have something in my mind to take revenge from Aparajita and Nandini is the key to all our desires.”

Shyambhavi Devi looked at her son shockingly for once. She had not contemplated anything as such. In fact, she was unable to comprehend anything. Taking a deep breath, Vikrant said, “Mother, never speak ill about her in front of any maids. Remember these house-helps are loyal to Pranathgarh. We need to show that Nandini is really happy otherwise we might lose her father’s support”.

Shyambhavi Devi nodded in affirmation as information sank inside her brain. She smiled as she patted the shoulder of her son gesturing her complete support.

Having said this, he marched furiously to meet his little wife in her bed chambers.

Nandini was devastated at the remark of her mother-in-law who had questioned her chastity. After reaching her chambers, she had closed the opulent doors and thrown herself on the queen sized bed. Having cried buckets, she had slept. She was startled by the heavy knocks on her door.

She fumbled as she got up and opened the doors of her chambers and was shocked to see her husband glaring at her with bloodshot eyes. Pushing her gently inside the room, Vikrant closed the doors and held her close to himself by her chiseled shoulders which were clad in a red colored silk blouse.

Inhaling her sweet body fragrance, Vikrant whispered huskily to her, “Has someone died in this house, Nandini?”

Nandini flinched for once as the painful memories of last night flashed in front of her eyes. Closing her eyes, she stuttered, “Wh…what are yo…you say…saying?”

“You have shut yourself in your chambers and you are crying as if someone is dead. Have you forgotten that you are my wife, my queen and you should behave like one?” Vikrant roared glaring at her black, doe-like eyes as she flinched in terror of her monstrous husband.

She nodded as she laughed humorlessly and said, “If I am your wife, treat me like one”, still wriggling out of his animalistic grip.

Getting perplexed, Vikrant looked at her with compassion and wondered what went wrong when Nandini cleared his doubts as she screamed, “Last night you claimed my body like a trash. You detest you and your mother thinks I am after you”.

Vikrant chuckled as he caught her small waist and nuzzled into the crook of her neck overwhelmed with the desires pooling inside him.

Peppering soft kisses, he bit her earlobe and whispered huskily, “Your passionate moans told another story, my little wife. Don’t worry I will claim you with love tonight.”

Nandini was utterly disgusted at herself as tears trickled down her face while Vikrant took her to the bed to have his way with her. Anticipating the worst, Nandini had shut her eyes and was startled by the knock at the door. He groaned as he got up from the bed while Nandini sat straight on the bed with her haywire hair.

Taking the big plate of food inside the room, Vikrant dismissed the servant. He fed his adamant wife who smiled at him for the first time after their marriage. With unspoken words, both Nandini and Vikrant made a pact to behave like a dutiful husband and wife without any emotion of love towards each other. After all, there marriage had a strong foundation of lust, helplessness, greed and pain.

❤❤❤

Hi everyone

👉 This chapter is dedicated to all those married couples who lack communication with each other.

I don't support such stuff but few conclusions, we can draw out are:-

1. Vikrant may be insensitive but he didn't force his wife. 🤔

2. Nandini could have been a bit strong to oppose things when Vikrant approached. 🤔

Anyway, I will be waiting for your comments and your votes. 😘

Please shower your love on this story by hitting the 🌟 button. 😍

Love you all
💜