Chapter 76

The old king of Shivgarh, Maharaja Jai Singh Rajput and the guileful prince, Yuvraj Veerbhadra Singh Rajput were standing in the royal courts of Vijaygarh surrounded by the nobles as well as wise ministers assembled from both of the kingdoms. Despite being the prisoners of war, both the king and prince were given adequate respect according to the rules and regulations of mighty Rathore dynasty. The women of Shivgarh were respectfully protected in their own kingdom much to the satisfaction of the old king.

The noble ministers of Shivgarh could not help but admire the mighty queen of Vijaygarh who had not only overthrown their powerful prince but had also urged them with respect to work for the welfare of Shivgarh as they were working before. Their hatred towards Vijaygarh had partly decimated because Maharani Aparajita Singh Rathore had reassured them to protect their people just like her own. No doubts, the powerful queen had earned the respect of Shivgarh too.

The golden dome of the opulent palace was flamboyantly decorated with exotic flowers and precious gemstones. The radiant white pillars of the luxurious palace of the prosperous kingdom of Vijaygarh were ostentatiously festooned with exotic flowers, attractive rights and exquisite jewels marking the victory of the mighty queen over Shivgarh.

The musicians were singing the odes about the courageous queen while the prince of Shivgarh was ashamed of his deeds. He was saddened to lose his kingdom and his lady love. He wanted to shriek in pain but he knew it was not possible. The old king of Shivgarh, Maharaja Jai Singh Rajput, on the other hand, was brainstorming ideas to diplomatically handle the situation after all, he just wanted his royal life back at any cost. He had plans to talk with Maharaja Vijay Singh Rathore and get the mighty queen married to his son or to lure the queen by paying war compensation in return of his kingdom.

One of the wise ministers of Vijaygarh made announcement of the arrival of the mighty queen, Maharani Aparajita Singh Rathore in the imperial assembly and the royal ministers stood up in honor of their efficient queen. Clad in a yellow silk blouse and peacock green skirt, the queen was indeed looking gorgeous. The prince of Shivgarh, Yuvraj Veerbhadra Singh Rajput glanced at the beautiful queen who sat authoritatively on her opulent throne and he realized he had indeed, missed an opportunity to marry a beautiful girl who was kind at heart and perfect with her sword.

The prince sighed as the queen announced, “Respected ministers, it is an honor for us that we have won over Shivgarh”, and the majestic walls of imperial palace echoed with the shouts of joy for the queen. The queen gestured to maintain silence as she had to make another announcement.

Smirking towards her so-called friend Veer who had conspired against her, she announced, “Respected minister Dharmendra Singh is promoted to the post of nominal head of Shivgarh.”

Though the old minister was elated at the news as his hard work bore fruits, some other noble ministers scorned at him with jealousy and envy. On the other hands, all the hopes of Maharaja Jai Singh Rajput were shattered. For once, he prayed for his safety. He did not want to spend the rest of his life in the dungeons while his son, the guileful prince was shell-shocked. Veer was dumbstruck at the turn of events as if he had lost the ability of thinking.

The authoritative queen of Vijaygarh dismissed the royal assembly. The royal ministers of Shivgarh decided to work under Dharmendra Singh to be under the good books of the queen after all, she had defeated their only hope, their prince Yuvraj Veerbhadra Singh Rajput while the old king cursed his son for his current state.

Veer was afraid of the consequences now. He realized his goldfish was brutally hurt. His ego was brutally shattered in the war and for once, the over-confident prince of Shivgarh, Yuvraj Veerbhadra Singh Rajput was questioning his abilities and his upbringing. “Are you even a rightful heir of Shivgarh?” his innate voice questioned him and he was clueless about the answer primarily because he did not want to accept his shortcomings.

As soon as the royal ministers left the court, the queen demanded the presence of her father, the old king of Vijaygarh, Maharaja Vijay Singh Rathore. The old king of Shivgarh decided to grab this opportunity to get his kingdom back while the prince shivered in fear. For once, he realized that the honor of a girl is the pride of her father and no doubts, Veer had brutally shattered the pride of the Rathore king. Hoping to get his life spared so that he could redeem his deeds, Veer prayed to Lord Shiva closing his eyes.

The Rathore king graced his presence with a smirk plastered on his face and demanded privacy from all his royal attendants. Before the Rajput king could speak anything, Maharaja Vijay Singh Rathore asked, “Queen, what you plan for the prince of Shivgarh, after all, he is your culprit?”

“Father, I want him to be hanged in public while the old king can retire in the palace of Shivgarh”, the queen announced and the prince was dumbstruck at his fate. The mighty queen had masked her emotions well while in reality, her heart clenched at the mere thought of death of the prince.

Though she wanted to punish him hard yet she lacked the heart to kill him.
Yuvraj Veerbhadra Singh Rajput, on the other hand, tried to find emotions on her stone face but sadly, he could not find a tinge of remorse. He realized the queen hated him to the core.

The experienced king of Shivgarh realized this was a trap to humiliate him and his son. Despite he wanted his royal life but not at the cost of the life of his son. He shrieked, “No”, and proposed, “Respected queen, I would take away the royal family of Shivgarh to my father-in-law’s palace in Ramgarh. We would never disturb you ever but please spare the life of my son”. Veerbhadra’s heart pained at the breakdown of his father.

“You may go there and enjoy your retirement but the life of your son will only be spared if you cut all the ties with him”, Maharaja Vijay Singh Rathore spoke. Being an experienced king, he could not take the risk of allowing the prince to go to Ramgarh and collaborate with their army for an attack of Vijaygarh. With two consequent wars, Vijaygarh of course, could not afford any other war in near future after all, the treasures of the prosperous kingdom had indeed, deteriorated a great deal.

The queen clapped and soon a convoy of royal soldiers of Vijaygarh were standing in the royal palace. She commanded, “Chain the prince of Shivgarh and throw him in the dungeons”, after all, she was boiling in anger. Much to her surprise, her father gestured them to stop and demanded privacy.

“Maharaja Jai Singh Rajput, your family will be escorted to Ramgarh safely so please take your leave”, the Rathore king spoke looking at the baffled Rajputs.

The Rajput king could not help but ask, “What about my son?”

“Your son is a royal and what he committed was simply, a sin. As per our rules and regulations, he should be banished from the royal households if not beheaded thus, I pass the order of banishing Yuvraj Veerbhadra Singh Rajput from the lands of Vijaygarh and Shivgarh.” Maharaja Vijay Singh Rathore announced for one last time and left the royal court not before instructing the royal attendants to plan the journey of Rajput king.

Soon the mighty queen and careless prince were left in utmost privacy. Before the queen could leave, Veerbhadra decided to apologize for his deeds. “Aparajita”, he called upon his friend.

“It is ‘Your Highness’ for you and I would suggest you to leave the lands of my kingdom before I slash your throat”, the queen hollered glaring at her so-called friend who not only cheated her but also shattered her soul.

“Yuvraj Veerbhadra Singh Rajput, see I decimated you, your power and snatched your kingdom from you. You are free to witness your downfall now.” The mighty queen of Vijaygarh, Maharani Aparajita Singh Rathore bellowed before she commanded the convoy of royal guards to throw the prince out of the territories of Vijaygarh.

❤❤❤

Hi everyone

Hopefully you are doing well! 🥰

I am back with the new update 🧡

How's this chapter? 🤔

See, Aparajita fulfilled the promise of decimating the prince 😉

I will be updating soon, till then, don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE. 🌹

Don't forget to try When Amaya meets Atul too 😜

Love you all
💜