Chapter 40

The prince of Shivgarh, Yuvraj Veerbhadra Singh Rajput retired into his chambers after a rough day at the royal court. Changing into a beige colored cotton tunic and wrapping a loin cloth on his muscular waist, he splashed cool water on his face taking deep breaths to calm himself.

Veerbhadra was indeed, feeling uneasy with combination of emotions bubbling inside him.

On the other hand, the old king, Maharaja Jai Singh Rajput was pacing furiously in his royal garden. Being an experienced ruler of Shivgarh, he knew playing with a royal queen was like inviting fire to burn oneself but his son was adamant to take revenge against the queen. The king definitely wanted decimation of Vijaygarh but not at the cost of the queen’s pride. Being a true Rajput, he valued the virtue of a woman. He had tried to reason with his son but Veerbhadra, who was blinded with the idea of revenge, did not pay any heed to his advice. The old king mentally prayed to the Almighty to protect the dignity and pride of the young queen at all costs.

Veerbhadra was angry at his father who had slapped him and now was not talking to him properly. His father had said that he should stop his incorrigible acts before he damaged the queen’s reputation. He wondered if he was actually committing an unforgivable crime by playing with the emotions of young, beautiful and responsible queen of Vijaygarh, Maharani Aparajita Singh Rathore.

As Aparajita’s name crossed in the mind of the young prince, a flair of peace and serenity passed through his body. He could not contain the newly found emotion in himself. He wondered why the thought of Aparajita brought calmness and tranquility to him. He tried to find the reason why was he driven towards Aparajita’s beauty.

Veerbhadra picked up a brush as he laid his eyes on the canvas. A smile of satisfaction crept on his moist, pink lips as he urged to paint today after a long time. After a hectic day at the royal court, painting always gave him solace. Today he was angry at his father who looked at him with resentment and disappointment in his eyes. He was annoyed at his childhood friend, Uday Singh Chauhan who broke his heart today. Veerbhadra was indeed, feeling filthy because his best friend was disappointed in him.

“Your highness! I am your servant. I will abide your orders. I was a friend to a fair-minded prince who is lost somewhere.”

Uday’s words of anguish rang in his ears bringing tears in his eyes. He remembered his terrible day. When he had observed Uday was angry with him, he had realized he should apologize to his only friend, after all, he had throttled him. Finding him alone in the stable of horses, Veerbhadra remembered he had gone to meet his friend, Uday where he lost his companion forever.

When the mighty prince of Shivgarh, Yuvraj Veerbhadra Singh Rajput had folded his hands in front of his friend, Uday Singh Chauhan had uttered these words in pure anguish and bitterness. Veerbhadra could not take it anymore as the incident flashed in front of his eyes and he shrieked in anger breaking his trance of thoughts.
Veerbhadra mixed few colors in the silver palate and picked up his soft feathery brush to paint in agitation.

Closing his hazel green eyes, Veerbhadra thought for a while regarding the subject of painting when a beautiful image crossed in his mind. He chuckled and realized he had to draw the same and drive those unwanted thoughts away from his mind so that he could focus unwaveringly on his goal.

With the fine quill, Veerbhadra began to make few wavy strokes of black color on the white canvas here and there. Finally he drew the long ebony black tresses of the queen. He wished if he could add the fresh fragrance of her hair to the painting.

Mixing the hue of red with lots of white and a bit of yellow color, Veerbhadra smiled satisfactorily as he obtained the desired color which matched the milky white skin of the queen. With the newly formed color, he outlined her round face and highlighted her sharp nose.

He smiled as he took a bit of red color in his silver palate and added a tinge of yellow to it. Soon his smile turned into a frown as he did not get the intense shade of brown. Scrunching his forehead, he added a drop of black color and was overwhelmed at his success. Dipping his quill in the new intense brown shade, he made two small circles equidistant to each other, the chocolate brown eyeballs of the queen. With the black color, he drew the shape of her beautiful eyes and filled it with white color making the cornea of the eye. Highlighting the long eyelashes of the queen, Veerbhadra did a little happy dance as finally her intense eyes were done.

Mixing red color with a bit of white, he moaned as he drew the curvy, plump lips of the queen and a jolt of shiver ran down his spine as he urged to suck those kissable lips. Taking a deep breath, he proceeded to draw the long slender neck of the queen and embellished it with an intricate necklace using golden yellow color.

The image of Aparajita panting hard with anxiety in her eyes flashed in front of his mind as he remembered their last meeting in the royal chambers of Vijaygarh. He smirked as he mixed red and white to create a hue of pink for the blouse of the queen. He drew round strokes on the canvas paying special attention to the bosoms of the queen clad in the pink blouse as he remembered the free show he had enjoyed few months ago in the lush, dense forest of Vijaygarh. He could feel the carnal desires developing in his body.

Gulping some water, the prince wiped out the sweat beads that glistened on his forehead due to the sensuous desires arousing in his body. He chuckled as he focused on sketching the small waist and alluring belly-button of the beautiful queen.

Quickly, he finished the dress of the queen as he outlined long pink skirt of the queen with intricate thin golden borders. Adding a tinge of red in white color, he smiled as dipped his quill for one last touch-up. Covering the head of the queen with the flimsy veil, he gave a final glance to the painting.

The guileful prince of Shivgarh, Yuvraj Veerbhadra Singh Rajput was indeed, mesmerized at his creation, the stunning portrait of the captivating beauty, the enchanting queen of Vijaygarh, Maharani Aparajita Singh Rathore.

❤❤❤

Hi everyone

Actually I wanted to bring up the next letter but then this painting idea struck in my mind and I wanted to write it. The letter chapter is written!😇

I bifurcated the chapter purposely. It was getting too long. 😀

I am not good at art, though, i tried my best to bring up write combinations of colors. At 12 at night, i called my cousin to help me with the color combinations and luckily, he obliged!!! 😂😂😂

Well! I will be trying to update tomorrow, preferably in the second half of the day! ♥️

Actually i am preoccupied with some issues so i couldn't update yesterday. For the same reason, i couldn't write an update for my other book too. 🙁 😔

I will be back tomorrow till then shower your love on this story with your valuable votes and lovely comments.💖💖

P. S Veer is surely changing though not acknowledging yet!😍

Love you all
💜