Chapter 3

Kirishima's POV

I wish the two of them would get along more.

I actually kinda like Midoriya.

Not in a relationship type of way! I just think he's a cool guy and all.

Plus he always puts others before him.

Though, if I'm being honest with myself, I think I've caught myself thinking about Midoriya more than I probably should.

After the whole, Katsuki getting kidnapped and all, I really gained a different respect for Midoriya.

He's pretty manly, if I do say so myself.

However, just because I've been thinking about him more, doesn't mean I like him romantically or anything, I've got Kat and I could never break up with him, nor would I ever cheat on him. I just love him too much for that.

Though, I wouldn't mind getting to know Midoriya more, but I doubt that'll ever happen seeing that Kat hates him. Maybe I need to find a way to change that.

We all sat in our assigned seats in the classroom waiting for Aizawa.

He seemed to be running a tad bit late today.

Bakubro had his feet on the table again and was getting yelled at by Iida. Kami and Sero were chatting away about some video game.

Mina and Uraraka seemed deep in a private conversation. Todoroki was looking out the window all quiet and the rest of the class was just doing their usual random shenanigans.

Midoriya, however, looked on the verge of passing out.

I don't know if it's possible, but he looked paler than usual today and he just looks very ill. He did this morning before we came too, but it seems it's only gotten worse.

Also, if I didn't know any better, I would say he looks like he's in a lot of pain, but that can't be it. We just got back from break, no one's been doing extensive training or anything.

The door slammed open and the room turned dead silent, already knowing who it was.

Aizawa strolled into class. At first he just looked all over, making sure we were all here, but then I saw his eyes land on Midoriya.

He seemed to space out for a minute, a look of concern and confusion across his facial features.

Everyone seemed to look between Midoriya and our homeroom teacher.

Midoriya, looked uncomfortable and refused to make eye contact. Almost as if he knew exactly why Aizawa was staring at him.

"Get in your gym clothes and meet me outside. We'll be sparring outside today seeing as very few of you actually kept in shape over break." He said, his focus now back on the rest of the class.

We all got up, excited to use our quirks and get more powerful. After all, I think everyone assumed we'd be doing book work today.

Kat, Kami, Sero, and I made it to the changing rooms and changed into our P.E. uniform.

I still kept an eye out on Midoriya though. Something just really doesn't feel right and it's bugging me more than I'd like to admit.

I'm sure Kat feels the same way since he also is keepint an eye on him while getting ready.

Midoriya seems to say something to Todoroki before grabbing his clothes and walking over to a bathroom stall to change.

He never used to do that? Actually, now that I think about it, he always did that until we moved into the dorms.