Chapter 2

Katsuki's POV

"Kat, get up!" I groaned in annoyance. I was sleeping perfectly fine, but my boyfriend just had to ruin it for me.

"What do you want, shitty hair?" I mumbled into the pillow.

"We've got classes, Kat. Don't want to be late on our first day back."

I only groaned again before wrapping my hands around Kiri and pulling him into my chest.

"Katsuki! You can't just hold me hostage!" He giggled. "We're gonna be late!"

I sighed. "Fine, I'm up." I said, letting him go and sitting up in bed, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

Something cloth hit my face and I pulled my hand back to see Eijiro standing with his arms crossed. "Did you just throw my clothes at me?" I questioned.

"Yes I did. Now get ready. We're meeting the others in the common room before breakfast."

I rolled my eyes at his impatience.

"Yeah yeah." I said standing and getting ready in my school uniform. Eiji was already done and ready to go.

When I finished he laced his fingers with mine and pecked me softly on the lips before pulling me in the direction of the elevator.

Dunce face, weird elbows, and pinky stood in the common areas waiting for us.

"Jeez, finally! I'm dying of hunger over here!" Pikachu complained.

"Quit your complaining, idiot! No one told you had to wait." I yelled at him.

"Sorry about that. Someone was reluctant to get out of bed." Eiji poked my cheek and I only scowled at him. My face turning red from his teasing and from my embarrassment.

"I'm not surprised. Anyways, let's go. I'm hungry too!" Pinky said before the whole group migrated to the kitchen area of the dorms.

All of us made our own breakfast, except I made Eiji and I both omelettes, while the others got cereal or toast. Kiri made sure Kaminari didn't stick a fork in the toaster again.

Most of the other students of class 1-A also were either in the kitchen making breakfast or were eating in the dining room.

It was filled with a lot of chatter as everyone was excited to see each other again and catch up.

However, I found it annoying. These idiots seriously can't go two seconds without talking nonsense into each other's ears.

Kiri and I sat at the table and ate our food. The rest of our party following. I didn't pay attention to who sat around us, but I did notice Deku hunched over with pink cheeks and half'n half crouching beside him.

They weren't far from us, so I tuned out Pikachu's ranting and focused on their conversation, only picking out nearly the end.

"I'm fine, Ura. I just didn't get much sleep last night is all." Deku said.

"Nightmares again?" Icyhot asked, concern lacing his voice.

Deku only shrugged at his question, before continuing to pick at his food.

"I wish you would tell us what the nightmares are about, maybe then we could find a solution to them." Pink cheeks cut in.

Deku sighed, before looking back up at his friends. "It's fine. Really guys. I'll take a nap after classes or something. No need to worry."

"Are you sure, Mido? You just seem very pale today." Icy hot replied.

Mido?

For some reason that nickname really irked me. Who does that half 'n half bastard think he is giving Deku a nickname? Only I'm allowed to do that.

Wait, no shit. That's not what I meant. I just think Mido is a really dumb nickname is all. Nothing else.

However, I'll have to hand it to Icyhot. Deku does look paler than usual.

My eyes flickered to Eiji, he too seemed to be listening in on their conversation, probably because all of my attention had been on them for several minutes.

Eijiro's always been like that though. Constantly concerned for others and what not. He's got a big heart compared to mine. So it's not surprising that he's eaves dropping on someone's conversation, especially if it sounds worrisome.

His eyes locked on mine and he threw me a worried look with a frown.

I shrugged my shoulders at him, saying I've got no clue.

"Alright everyone! Let's get going! We don't want to be late on our first day back!" Four eyes shouted in the room, waving his arms robotically like he always does.

"Tch." I shook my head at his annoyance and stood up, followed by the rest of the group.

I took one last look at Deku before entering the kitchen to put my dishes up. He hadn't taken a single bite out of his food.

The walk to our class was only five minutes. Some stayed behind because class technically doesn't start for another thirty, but a small group of us like being early.

Me being one of them.

Don't ask me why. Its just easier to show up early instead of rushing to get here and freaking out about almost being late.

Eiji followed me, our hands once again intertwined. Pink hair, dunce face, and tape for arms followed closely behind. Deku, pink cheeks, four eyes, frog girl, and Icyhot were a little far ahead of us.

"You think Midoriya's ok?" Eiji asked me.

"Probably. He's a cry baby. I'm not surprised he gets nightmares." I said with a shrug, a look of indifference plastered on my face.

When in reality I was also a little worried. He hasn't had nightmares since his mom died, but the old hag asked him if they were getting better and he said they were.

Was he lying to my mom about it?

"Why are you always so mean to him? He's super sweet, not to mention he's saved our asses on several occasions." Eiji observed.

"Because he's an annoying nerd that has spent our entire lives just following me around. He's a nuisance." I said back simply.

Eiji sighed. "I wish you would give him more credit. It's not like he's done something bad to you or anything. He followed you around when you were kids. Big deal. Nothing you should hate him over."

"Why are you defending him now all of a sudden? I find him obnoxious. He's always trying to one up me and he's just damn annoying. I don't care what happens to him."

"Ya know, one day you're gonna regret that. I know you don't hate him, Kat. Maybe you should make up with him, or at least be nicer. Midoriya's a great person and it seems he's already going through stuff, I doubt he needs you adding to it."

"Tch. Fine, I'll think about. Ok? Make you happy?"

He smiled brightly at me, while I just scowled. "Very much so. Thank you."