Chapter 24

Kirishima's POV

Spring break is so close, just around the corner actually and I couldn't be more thrilled. I'm gonna be bummed out that I won't be able to see my friends for a whole week, but I am excited to get a break from classes and training.

Well, actually, more just like classes. If I want to be a top hero, then I need to train all the time, no slacking.

Although, I really need to chat with Kat and Midoriya about the break. During the winter break, Kat and I split our time between each other's houses, but I think it might be different this time around with Midoriya.

Katsuki and I have talked a few more times about Midoriya and although the both of us have admitted wanting to try something more serious with him, part of us wants to wait for a sign that Midoriya is ready.

Being in a relationship with one other person is one thing, but being in one with more than one can be a whole different ball park. I want to make sure this is something that he also wants, but I am hesitant to ask him straight out.

What if we embarrass ourselves and he then becomes apprehensive? What if he's disgusted by the idea? What if he's not even gay!? That can be a strong possibility, I mean, after all, I think the majority of us thought that him and Uraraka would be dating by now.

I remember how easily he would blush at the beginning of the school year every time she talked to him.

It was quite obvious at first that he had some sort of feelings for her, but I don't really know anymore.

He still gets nervous and red, but I've noticed he's like that with a lot of people, not just with Uraraka or with other girls. His social cues are really off. Sometimes I find it really easy to read Midoriya, and other times I feel very clueless.

"Kat, what are you thinking we could do for Spring break?" I finally asked my boyfriend. Midoriya is currently out training with All Might and won't be back for at least another hour. I don't know why he had to take Midoriya out training so late into the night though. It's nearly ten already and technically it's passed curfew. 

At the same time, I can understand why they would do it late at night. They don't want other people knowing. I think there is much more of a connection between Midoriya and All Might then I originally thought. Of course, this is something I still need to talk to Midoriya about, since it seems like I'm the only one out of the loop.

Sure, the rest of the class doesn't know, but I am jealous that Kat and Midoriya have this secret together and I am not entirely aware of it. All I know is that it has something to do with Midoriya's past and All Might.

"What do you mean?" Kat asked, glancing up from his phone to look at me.

"I mean, we're gonna hang out with Midoriya over the break too, right?"

Katsuki snorted. "Of course we are, you're hilarious if you think I'd just let him go back home. No, I don't trust his father."

I nodded my head in understanding. "How do we convince Midoriya of that? You know he's gonna fight us on this."

Kat then sighed and sat up on the bed in the room. "Yeah, I know. I haven't quite figured that part out yet, but we can't just let him go home knowing he is most likely being abused. Not to mention his father might be a villain."

"Think we might need to go to Aizawa for this one?" I asked.

Kat thought on it for a moment. "Maybe we could talk to Aizawa about letting the three of us stay here, maybe make up an excuse with Midoriya about doing some extra training."