"Yeah, still hurts a bit" I finally said.

Catra gave a small frown and rolled a nearby chair next to my bedside, then put the tray of food next to my bed. I gave an uncomfortable look at the food and tried to slightly move away from it.

"Adora, you have to eat. Just because it's bad doesn't mean you don't eat it. All you've had is ramen and water. At least have protein" She insisted.

"I can't go to the gym, so I don't want to eat fat that I can't burn off," I told her, I wanted to cross my arms but that would hurt.

She let out a sigh and grabbed a scoop full of yogurt and put it in her mouth. I watched her get another scoop and placed the spoon up to my mouth slightly blushing.

"What are you? My mom?" I teased with a small smirk.

She let out a small embarrassed squeak and just shoved the spoon into my mouth making the strawberry yogurt fall into my mouth. I let go of the spoon with a small 'pop' of my mouth, licking my lips lightly feeling a bit of yogurt on them.

"Good?" Catra asked.

I nodded and opened my mouth hoping she would continue to feed me with a spoon, I felt like playing baby with her right now. She rolled her eyes and continued to feed me food off of the plate and place it up to my mouth.

"I think I would like to be fed like this more often" I murmured with a satisfied pat to my stomach. I had been neglecting to eat for the past couple of days, so eating food felt better. Even if the food hat the hospital wasn't the best.

"Yeah, well this is gonna be the only time" She scoffed with a playful tone.

"Aww, Catwa don't you wanna fweed your bwaby" I spoke to her with a baby voice and making a grabby hand for her to come closer with my right hand.

She made an embarrassed face and lightly shoved me in the leg, "Gah! Don't speak like that, it makes me uncomfy".

I let out a small laugh, "Gimmie a hug"

Catra looked away slightly and made small steps toward me awkwardly. There it was again, her wanting not to be close to me and making this awkward. I frowned and pushed that thought cause all I felt at this moment is wanting Catra to feel close to me.

She was just standing at the bedside not doing anything, I grabbed the front of flannel with my right hand and pulled her forward making her shriek. Her body landed on top of mine making me let out a groan from her arms landing on my shoulder, but the pain was the least of my worries. The warmth that radiated around her body that was now on me made me exhale happily. I moved my arm around her neck and pulled her a little closer.

"A-Adora..your shoulder" She mumbled trying to get off of me.

I continued to have my eyes close and searched for her ear, my lips rested against her ear and whispered, "I. Don't. Care."