After a smooth surgery with Derek and Bailey for Izzie, Holly inhaled deeply as she and Dr. Bailey walked down the hall to update Izzie's friends-- and all the interns and staff that cared about Izzie-- so essentially a huge ton of people.

As soon as Holly and Dr. Bailey passed through the doors, the questions began to fly.

"Were her vitals stable the entire time?" Cristina rushed over.

"Were there any spikes in her intracranial pressure?" Meredith asked.

"Is there any residual tumor?" Alex questioned.

Holly looked at Dr. Bailey before starting, "Um, Dr. Shepherd was able to resect all of the tumor and she'll be in the PACU for around an hour."

Dr. Bailey nodded, "She's fine." The interns and other staff left, leaving Meredith, Cristina, Alex and George so Bailey began to lecture them, "Your friend is just fine, no thanks to any of you. Tomorrow, do better." She turned to walk away before looking at Holly, "Good work, Kepner. I expect to see you tomorrow morning."

"Yes, ma'am." Holly nodded, looking up at the four before going back to Izzie. 

✧✧✧

bailey and holly moments ✨

✧✧✧

After Bailey told Holly to get on Derek's case to learn something, Holly walked next to Lexie as they joined Derek and Mark on their way outside of the E.R. 

"You paged me." Mark told Owen as they turned the corner.

"Driver's face went through a side window." Owen shrugged, "Thought it'd be your cup of tea."

Mark nodded, "Right you are."

"Whatever." Derek muttered as Lexie and Holly looked at each other. Mark and Derek still not forgiving each other after their altercation that resulted in a fist fight.

Lexie ate a butterfinger before she looked at her friend again and as they both sighed, fist-bumping before speaking in unison, "Go team."

Separating, Holly ran off to Derek and Lexie went to Mark.

"What do you got?" Derek asked the paramedic.

"Anthony Meloy," The paramedic informed, "thirty-two-year-old male pedestrian with a left arm injury and road rash to his face and torso. Stable vitals in the field. Landed on the street after he was hit by the driver."

Alex and George joined Hunt as the other patient, the driver, corrected from the other ambulance, "I didn't hit him. He jumped in front of me."

Derek began a neuro exam as Meloy grunted, "You better give that son of a bitch a blood alcohol test. He was driving like a madman."

"Okay," The driver denied, "now he's just lying."

"Oh, I'm lying?" Meloy turned his head although it was in a neck brace, "I'm lying?!"

"Mr. Maloy," George spoke, "try to stay still."

"There's no sign of head trauma." Derek concluded as he clicked his light off.

"Check out the other guy," Hunt nodded his head, "I got it from here."

Derek nodded at Holly and they walked over to Mark's patient, "Wait," Derek told Mark since Mark tried to wheel their patient inside, "I need to look at his injuries."

"When we're inside." Mark advised.

"Drunk!" Meloy yelled out.

The driver, Dan Gates, screamed back, "Liar!"