Ch.8--what happened

Sana POV:

It was another peaceful day, and I was walking with Mina and Momo to our lockers.

Once I opened the locker, a note flew out. I picked it up...it wrote

"Stay away from Tzuyu you bit*h, he's not someone you can be with!!! Stay away from him. If you don't, I'll slowly hurt him and he'll die!!! And don't let ANYONE know..."

no one POV:

Mina and momo noticed the expression change Sana's face. They peeked over but Sana quickly folded the note. they thought It was strange since Sana never hides something from them...not even love letters...

Mina and momo exchanged glances and decided to try Sana.

"Sana what was that?" mina asked casually.

"huh??No-nothing!" sana stammered. Her face was pale.

"Sana you know you can tell us. we won't tell anyone...don't you trust us?" Mina and momo looked hurt. Sana couldn't stand it. she hated seeing this side of them. Every time they did that she always gave in. But Sana was determined for this once, she couldn't put Tzuyu in danger. Though she doesn't believe what will happen according tot he note, it's always better to be fooled than to be killed.

It's just a small threat note...whoever it is, they can't hurt tzuyu...not in front of Jeongyeon and her!

"It's nothing. Let me deal with this." Sana said. Mina and Momo noticed the stern in Sana's eyes.

Mina sighed. "You're always like this, pretending to be strong but you aren't...just remember, you have the finest people in this school with you!" They smiled at sana and she smiled back.

"uwu what would I do without you guys I love youuuu." Sana opened her arms and charged tot he two.

Mina and momo laughed and let Sana hug them.

"Ewww get off! I have Dahyun!!!" Momo laughed.

"Yeah get off, you have your own man anyways!" Mina joined the argue.

"Hmph! I'll take back my no.1 place in your hearts!" Sana pretended to be angry.

"Sana noona! No way!" Dahyun protested. the three girls saw 3 of the finest men in the school: Kim Dahyun, Son Chaeyoung, and of course Chou Tzuyu. Girls around the corridor squealed as the three boys headed towards their way.

"hmph! I'm going to be first no matter what! Right momoring?" Sana clung onto Momo.

"Ahh Sana noona you're mean! Gimme back My momoring!Tzuyu get your girl off mine!" Dahyun frowned and pouted, taking Momo's other arm.

Tzuyu chuckled and took Sana's hand, pulling her away from Momo, who's in Dahyun's arms.

"don't worry, you're always first in mine." Tzuyu winked and loosened sana's hand.

But Tzuyu didn't know, that Sana secretly swore...that she will protect him...no matter what.

_-----------------------------------------

brave sanaaaaa but Tzuyu doesn't need her protection right? ;))

_-----------------------------------------

sana POV:

"Mommyyyyyyyy" I screamed in the bathroom.

"MOMMYYYY CAN YOU GET MY TOWEL FOR ME? IT'S ON THE BED!!!" I screamed.

I heard footsteps and I quickly put on a shirt first, since I haven't dried up.

I opened the door but a hand blocked it, only allowing a small gap between. My towel was handed through the gap. I took it and looked to see whoever It was...