Ch.11-we're different, I'm sorry

No one POV:

"You know how different Tzuyu has been? He couldn't sleep every night! He's frustrated you know? he spaces out in class, he doesn't eat his lunch anymore, he stopped smiling for me, he stopped visiting, he didn't use his phone anymore, no one can contact him! he didn't even show a bit of emotion! I thought you could bring him happiness, at least while I'm not around! I trusted you sana! How could you?!" Mina shouted, tears flooding out.

Sana froze right on the spot. Mina had never cried since the day they met, it was the first time, when Sana realized what she had done. She regrets it, but there's no turning back, she doesn't know who the person behind this is.

"What do you mean?" sana asked. What's the relationship between Mina and tzuyu? She was desperate to know.

"Minatozaki Sana, I'm truly disappointed in you." mina sneered at turned away. Momo flashed her a ''you know what you did Sana, sorry'' look to her and followed mina.

"Nayeon unnie. What's going on between Mina and Tzuyu?" Sana asked, holding onto Nayeon's arm.

"Sana, what time is this and you're thinking about this? Who are you to ask that?"Naeyon said coldly.

"I-"

Nayeon shook her head. "Sana, we're listening. tell us when you're ready. before it's too late I hope." And walked away.

She stopped and said. "Sana, they're not what you think. Tzuyu's no strong as you think, and as I said. I you don't want him, he's wanted everywhere. We'll take him. You think you're protecting him, but you're hurting him much more. Talk to him, that's all I can do for you." Nayeon warned and left.

Sana leaned onto the wall and hugged her knees. she bursted out into tears. did I really do wrong? I just didn't want Tzuyu to get hurt...should I talk to him? Tzuyu would have ways to work it out...no...I can't...

"Take this." a voice said.

Sana looked up and saw a boy handing her a tissue. "Thanks." Sana murmured and wiped her tears.

"I'm Mark, and you?" He asked.

"Sana." Sana mumble and stood up.

"Well then Sana, I like you, wanna be my girlfriend?" He peered at Sana. Sana raised an eyebrow. "Nope, please kindly fuxk off and leave me alone." Sana said as nice as she could and left.

"I won't give up!!!!" She heard the voice shout.

sana din't have any expression on her face. all in her mind was-Tzuyu.

TIME SKIP AT LUNCH BREAK.

"Sana let's talk." Tzuyu said and pulled sana to the back of the school.

"why are you doing this to me." Tzuyu said emotionlessly. So Mina was right...he doesn't show any emotion...Sana thought.

"no reason." Sana replied. as she said, there's no turning back...

"SANA!" Tzuyu shouted which shook Sana. "Just fuxking tell me what the hell did I do that makes me an asshole for you to do this to me?!" He cursed.

"I-You didn't;t do anything Tzuyu." Sana said quietly.

"Sana!" A voice called, of course, it's Mark again.

"Oh? So it's because of him huh?" Tzuyu raised an eyebrow.

"Tzu-"

"I understand sana, I totally understand. it's fine. I'm leaving you two." Tzuyu sneered and turned to go.

"Tzuyu!" Sana called. Tzuyu stopped.

"We're different. The difference between me and you...it's large." Sana gathered up her courage and said.

"I understand."Tzuyu left.

from since then, Tzuyu stopped coming to school, he stopped picking up sana. Her father told her Tzuyu asked for a rest...consisting of...3 months... Mina took a leave from school as well. soon, 3 months passed and Mitzu came back.

"ITS TZUYU!!!!"

"OMG HE'S EVEN HANDSOME AFTER HE COMES BACK!"

"UWU IMMA TAKE HIM!!!!"

Sana felt something budge in her heart. Tzuyu...He's back?! Sana stood up and ran out of the corridor. She saw Tzuyu walking towards the classroom. She missed him so much.

"Sana!" well hell no it's mark again.

"sorry." Sana squeezed away and ran towards Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu!" Sana called and gave him a hug. Tzuyu didn't hug back. Sana looked up and saw him looked at her emotionlessly. "so-sorry..." Sana mumbled and loosened her arms.

"Sana! Will you be my girlfriend?"mark called again, handing her a bouquet of roses. Sana blushed when she saw Tzuyu look at her. He's even handsome and cooler now...

"Sana?"

"SANAAA?" Sana looked back and saw mark. She looked around for Tzuyu but he already left.

...tzuyu...I'm sorry for what I did, but I'll get you back...I'm sure nothing's gonna happen to you now, after 3 long months...Sana swore in her mind.

"Go away Mark, I told you, you're only my friend and nothing more. If you continue this, we can't even be friends." Sana said and walked away.

Sana momo and nayeon are in good terms, and no one dared to pick up the topic of Mina And Tzuyu. she walked to her group of friends and Tzuyu and Mina were in the center.

"Sana." Mina quietly said.

"mina..." Sana called back.

to her surprise, Mina opened her arms for Sana. Sana immediately hugged her. "I'm sorry." Mina whispered. "I'm sorry too." sana said.

They went for a gathering dinner and they found out Mina and Tzuyu were in Japan, Mina's hometown and Taiwan. Tzuyu's hometown these 3 months. They had a great time as if like nothing happened, it was just like the old days, except Sana and Tzuyu didn't talk a bit.

when tzuyu stood up to leave, the others encouraged Sana to go up to him. instead, Tzuyu grabbed her once again.

when they were outside, Tzuyu pushed Sana to the wall and kissed her. Sana didn't refused but she kissed back. (Well its not that kind of short kiss but like umm you know what I mean :))

"I love you sana....don't leave me..." Tzuyu said while resting on Sana's shoulder.

"I-Tzuyu..." Sana felt guilty and she couldn't lie to Tzuyu anymore...she loves him, and he loves her back...it's been a year since their crushes on each other started. Sana wanted to agreee immediately, but she thought of the note again. Although nothing's probably gonna happen, It's better to find the culprit first...Sana decided.

"I'm sorry...I can't...at least not now." Sana apologized and avoided his eyes.

"Tzuyu yah...I promise I'll deal with it...please..."Sana begged.

------------------------------------------------

sorry this is quite a short chapterrrrr omg what would Tzuyu do???

follow, vote and comment!!!!!!!

follow my insta too!!!

acc: shiba_7321