Ch.9-he likes you Sana

Tzuyu POV:

"What happened?" I asked. Sana was sitting on the floor. I helped her up and hugged her. "I'm here sana. what happened."

"there...there was a man who snatched my bag...oh no...Tzuyu please get it back! There....there's something in it that belongs to my mother!" Sana said.

"I understand." jeongyeon take care of these two, I'll be back." I said and ran after the shadow.

he seemed to notice me behind, so he picked up speed. though he's fast, this isn't anything for a pro okay? I caught up on him and kicked his right cheek. He fell onto the floor but picked up the purse and tried t get away. "Too late." I said and he pulled out a knife.

"Go away! I don't want to hurt you!" He threatened. he laughed when he saw me froze.

But I wasn't scared. if I didn't mistake it, I saw blood on the knife...it's still dripping...Sana! THat's why I thought I felt something just now! I looked down to my pants and saw a big blood stain.I was furiously. How dare he hurt my sana!

I charged towards him and kicked his stomach. I snatched his knife and stabbed it into his leg. I swept the floor which made him fall right after he managed to stand up. I gave him 3 firm punches until he fainted. "Weaklings." I mumbled.

I tied him to a light pole and called the police. then I picked the purse up and ran back to sana. Sana was leaning towards a wall since she got a cut on her thigh.

"Jeongyeon!" I shouted and they turned to me.

"Tzuyu!" Sana said happily when she saw me. I handed the purse to Jeongyeon and knelt down.

I blushed and examined the wound. It wasn't deep, but there will sure be a light scar even after it recovers. I stood up and took of my jacket. jeongyeon held my jacket and I ripped one of the sleeves of my shirt. I handed the sleeve to Jihyo. She blinked at me.

"clean the blood up and put this on it. then wrap my sleeve around the wound." I instructed.

"ummmmm but I don't know how to treat wounds...I did but I haven't done it...I don't remember anything...: Jihyo scratched her head embarrassed. "Why don't you do it?" she smudgily smiled.

Ugh how can she still joke around when Sana's hurt? "Cuz I'm a man not a woman." I answered.she still doesn't get it. "C'mon Jihyo noona, just do it for me! Of course you can treat a wound? She. hurt. her. thigh. I can't just take advantage of her." I whispered.

She sighed and took the sleeve and medicine. "Fine." She said and walked towards sana.

"Turn around and close your eyes or else I'll dig your eyes out for whatever you saw." I said coldly to Jeongyeon.

"Okay okay! I have nayeon anyways." He muttered and turned around.

I turned as well and waited for JIhyo to finish treating.

Sana POV:(Jihyo bold)

Jihyo knelt down in front of me and cleaned my blood. "Jihyo I thought you didn't know how oto treat a wound?" I asked.

"Well I don't, but Tzuyu told me what to do and he said he's counting on me so." She shrugged.

"Sana, it's rare to have someone like Tzuyu. Treasure him." Jihyo unnie suddenly said.

"Huh? What are you saying in a sudden Jihyo!" I said, blushing.

"Plus he didn't even want to touch me." I pouted at jihyo.

"Shut it sana, I'm serious. You should trust Tzuyu. Whatever he does, it's for you. don't question that."

I kept silent.

"Take an example, why do you think he told me to treat you when he can do it in 5 minutes on his own?"

"It's not because he doesn't want to touch you or cuz he hates you. Can't you see? he likes you."

"then why didn't he treat me..." I asked.

"sana, it's easy. where's your wound?"

"On my thigh."

"see? it's on your thigh! Tzuyu wouldn't just take advantage of you like this. see? That's how good Tzuyu is."

"Even if you allow him to do so, he wouldn't, cuz he likes you. Same, if Daniel got hurt somewhere I shouldn't see, when his friends or his family are there, I shouldn't treat him."

"It's a lame example and it's totally not the same but, you get the idea Sana."

"I'm not going to explain anymore if you can't understand on your own. the only thing I can say is. You like him, and he likes you back. Consider my words sana."

Jihyo said and stood up. "Let's go, they've been waiting for 10 minutes already." She said and called the two boys.

They walked towards us and Tzuyu picked me up without saying anything.

"tzu-tzuyu?!!"

"Shut up sana, just stay in this position 'til we get in the car." He said so I kept silent. I thought of JIhyo's words as we walked towards our car.

He put me down at the back seat and Jeongyeon and jihyo split up with us.

when he put me in my bedroom:

"Tzuyu yah." I called.

"Yeah?" His husky voice answered...gosh he's so handsome no matter how many time I've looked at him.

"sit down." I ordered.

He raised an eyebrow but still sat down.

I took out medicine and bandages from my drawer and rolled up his other sleeve. there was a large cut crossing the arm.

"Sana." He stopped. I knew he didn't want me to see this.

"I knew it...don't move." I ordered and put on medicine for him.

Tzuyu POV:

Ugh...I should've immediately got out after I put her down. But she's pretty when she's doing things seriously... :)

"Isn't it painful?" She asked worriedly. Maybe I should be, but I don't.

"Well, I don't feel minor pain like this, it's nothing to me. compared to the pain I've suffered, this is nothing." I said, trying not to make her worry. but I think I did it the opposite way...oops

"What?! Tzuyu what have you done before that even a large cut like this wouldn't hurt?!!!" She looked up and glared.

"I-i-ummm-i-umm- I mean, it's not THAT painful...I didn't experience anything!" I quickly denied.

"tzuyu yah..." She moved her face closer to mine.

"Has anyone told you that you're really really bad at lying?" She asked, peering into my eyes.

I gulped and tried to look away but she cupped my cheek.

Oh shit her lips...

--------------------------------------

oooffff lets pray for Tzuyu :)

vote and comment and followwww

and follow my insta for updates and spoilersss

acc: shiba_7321