Ch.16--sides

No one poV:

"Yah Chou jeongyeon you weren't like that when you said you wanted my food!" tzuyu reported.

"Chou. Jeongyeon! I told you to take care of Tzuyu not let him make a fuss out of my house! Im Nayeon I'm giving you a chance to get your boy before I kill him!" Mina smirked evily.

"sorry Jeong, not going to stop Mina's anger." Nayeon shrugged and popped some popcorn into her mouth.

"Naye--Ahhhhhhh Minaaaaa!!!!" jeongyeon screamed. "I'm SORRYYYYYYYY!!!!!"

"hmph!" mina ignored and gave him a last pinch before going back to Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu, lemme do the work." mina took over the pan and patted Tzuyu's head.

"Hey! You weren't like that with me!!!" Jeongyeon complained.

"Cuz tzuyu's cute and you're not." Mina mercilessly said.

"Ouch..."

"By the way, Tzuyu, someone MAY come for a visit later, do you mind staying in your room?" mina said.

"sure, whatever you do I'll support you noona.I trust your decisions." Tzuyu said and shrugged.

"Ahh how sweet...thanks baby Tzu." mina smiled.

"No prob, you're doing it for me anyways." Tzuyu said and kissed Mina's cheek."I'm heading upstairs, call me for dinner." Then Tzuyu walked up to his room.

TIME SKIP:

Mina had been sitting in the living room, roaming on her phone for almost 30 minutes now, and it's already 4:57, 3 minutes 'til 5.

"she's isn't going to come..." mina mumbled under her breath.

"no Mina, be patient." Mina convinced herself to wait for 3 more minutes. "3 more minutes Sana, don't let me down..."

"10, 9, 8,--" mina counted the last seconds in mind.

"DING DONG!!!" The doorbell rang. Mina stood up and walked to the door. As expected, Sana was pacing around the doorstep.

"How long have you been standing here?" mina asked, raising an eyebrow.

"fir-fifteen minutes..." sana stammered. Mina nodded and moved to the side. "Come in." Sana walked inside and sat on the sofa.

"well?" mina asked.

"umm....Minari...do you mind umm showing me the 'proof' you have?" Sana murmured. Mina felt herself boil again.this girl, she always surprises me...that makes me wanna kill her.

"you want proof?" Mina sneered. She took out her phone and opened the photo album. She handed the phone to Sana. "See for yourself." mina said sarcastically.

Sana took the phone and at the bottom, there were loads of selfie's of Tzuyu and Mina, and many with 2yeon the 'parents'. "Not that one." mina said. she knew Sana was looking at their selfies. In fact, she did it on purpose. she could've just showed her the picture, but instead she let her find the picture herself. That treats her well, though we aren't in that kind of relationship, it's enough to make her jealous. Mina decided.

Sana bit her lip and continued scrolling upwards, there were more and more Tzuyu and Mina photos, and group photos throughout these days without her.

"ugh you're too slow." mina grunted and snatched the phone, she decided it was quite enough, so she opened the picture that Sana wanted.

It was a photo of Tzuyu's back that Mina took that day he arrived her house and fainted. she took it before treating the wounds, to remind herself that she wasn't protective enough and that all of these are because of her.

Sana's eyes widened at the picture. Although the picture only showed Tzuyu's back, and not the face, Sana recognized Tzuyu right away. (DOn't ASk Why sHe kNEw;))

"Tzu-Tzuyu..." Sana's eyes became watery as she saw the picture. there were wounds all over his body. Even Mina already saw the real thing, it still gives her the shivers when she looks into he picture.

"These, are given by Mark." mina said coldly. She swiped to the left and a video appeared. Mina pressed the 'play' button and it started to play. This is the video taken by one of Mina's drones. it clearly captured the moment Tzuyu was hit by the back of the head and being ragged into the barn. Sana was already trembling but Mina continued.

The next was a video of Mark beating Tzuyu up and tying him on the chair. the next one was Mark telling Tzuyu what he did, about the text etc. The third one was Tzuyu getting up from the chair and beating Mark up. The forth one is taken from the outside, where Sana was in it, running into the barn to 'stop Tzuyu from killing Mark' thing. the fifth one, is Sana, Mark and Tzuyu in one room. The last one, is Tzuyu, talking to Sana, and leaving the barn, getting onto his motorcycle, and how he got back to Mina's house.

Sana was tearing up and mumbling apologies to Tzuyu after all of those. Mina was still staring coldly at her, not showing a bit of sympathy. That's what you get for hurting him Sana. mina thought.

"I'm back!!!!!" Momo, Chaeyoung and Jihyo shouted as they held up the groceries they bought. They immediately shut up when they saw sana on the couch.

"Welcome back, put the groceries into the kitchen and you guys can get up to your rooms, I'll call you guys when I'm done." mina switched to a soft and cheerful voice. "Sorry for disturbing Minari." jihyo apologized and brought the two into the kitchen to organize the groceries, and mina nodded at them.

"Well then, you've seen the proof, you can leave now. As you can see, I have a whole family to feed." mina said and walked away. She felt a tug on her sleeve. "minari...I'm sorry...I-"

"I'm not the one you should apologize to, Sana." Mina said and left Sana sobbing on the couch. Tzuyu felt thirsty and went down to get a drinks hen he heard crying fro the living room. of course he recognized the owner, but he didn't dare to do anything without 'General's orders'. He ignored and walked straight to the kitchen, where he found 2 dummies rambling through the fridge, a penguin cutting sprouts, and a God trying to stop the two... he mentally face-palmed and pushed the two dummies away from the fridge, then quickly put the groceries in order.

momo and chaeyoung clapped their hands and God Jihyo patted tzuyu's head.

"Water or milk Tzu?" Mina asked.

"Wow how did you know I came for a drink?" Tzuyu laughed.

"I'm myoui Mina, that's why." Mina smiled and handed him a bottle of water and a box of chocolate milk.

"Thanks noona." Tzuyu grinned and took the chocolate milk. Mina shook her head. "As expected Tzu, I should've handed you two boxes of chocolate milk." Mina joked.

"Well then I'll just have to take both of them I guess!" Tzuyu said and took the waster as well, and left the kitchen. He paused for a minute before walking back upstairs.he couldn't bear to watch the girl he loves crying helplessly and alone. he knows the feeling. He approached the girl and...

-------------------------------------------------

oof what did tzuyu do??????

Vote and comment and follow!!!

Follow my Insta too fro updates and spoilers maybe!

Acc: shiba_7321