Marking and Passion

Começar do início

     With all the stimulation it's not long before I'm screaming out in pleasure as I cum in my pants, the feeling of a dull sense of discomfort ignored as my body explodes in delight. My tail is dropped from my lovers mouth as he slowly lets his hands fall from my sore nipples with a mocking grin.

     "Look at you. So spent out and I've barely begun." He tells me, his voice barely above a snarl as he takes in my sex dazed form. His right hand comes up to grab my throat as he leans over me and kisses me into the bed, and all I can do is moan my appreciation as I let him handle my body the way he pleases.

    My daddy pulls away from my mouth as I gasp for air and he sits up to finally help me in taking off the sticky clothing from my body. He unbuttons my high waisted jeans and I lift my hips to allow him to pull the pants and underwear down my legs, the thin fabric sticking in places due to my orgasm.

    Once the clothing is off of me, Alex leans down and settles his body between my thighs. "Let's get you cleaned up." He says and before I can respond he's lapping at my hips, cock and balls as he cleans up the remains of my pleasure making me moan and shake on the bed below him. My body is on overload as he switches pleasure points before I can get used to the last.

     "Daddy, please!" I beg needing him to give me what I've been secretly wishing for for the last month. He raises his head off of my leaking tip to make eye contact with me.

    "Please what, princess?"

     "Please fuck me, daddy. I need you." I whimper and I watch his eyes flash and he growls, holding my hips tight enough in a grip to where I know I'll have bruises in the morning. I watch hypnotized as his eyes land on brown and black and I know Alex lost the fight of control and it's Talex sitting there between my legs, and my cock immediately takes notice in the shift.

       "Do you want this, pup?" He growls at me and like always my body is quick to respond to the two voices together. I nod my head, words not working at the moment but luckily that's all the answer he needs. He raises himself from off the bed and quickly begins discarding his clothes on the floor until he's standing before me in all his naked glory and perfection.

     I watch, mouth drooling, as he walks to the bed side table and take out a bottle of lube before he's back between my legs, leaning over me as he stares into my soul. "I love the three of you so fucking much." He tells me and tears prick to my eyes at the gentle kiss that follows.

   Once he pulls away he wastes no time in opening the cap to the lube, squirting some in his hand before he set it down beside my body. He uses his knees to open my legs further but his eyes stay on mine as his fingers find the crack of my ass and slide in to dress my twitching hole.

    Talex's eyes are both dark and hooded as he watches me moan beneath him, until his fingers are up to three and stretching me, my ass finally ready to take him. Taking the lube and lathering his cock, he makes sure the both of us are slicked up before he positions himself at my entrance and slowly pushes in. With the constant stimulation to my ass, the feeling of him sliding in makes me cum immediately, my channel spasming around his thick cock making him growl, his hand slamming down on the bed to stop himself from thrusting into me wildly at the feeling. 

     My cum shoots up and spatters me in the chest as Talex continues to slowly fill my ass to the brim with him. Once he's seated within me, balls deep, and my body has recovered from the unexpected attack, he only lets me adjust for a minute before he slides his dick out and thrusts back in.

    The movement of his hips isn't loving or sweet or soft but rather primal and possessive as he reminds the both of us who I belong to. One of his hands brings my already used tail back to his mouth making my body cry out as I arch off the bed, his hand falling to my throat to hold it tightly as he fucks me so thoroughly that the only thing I can remember is his name.

     "Oh, Goddess, Talex yes!" I moan, my eyes rolling uncontrollably as he dominates my body and uses it to claim and take me in any way he needs.

      My third orgasm is ripped from my grasp and I jerk against the mattress my body unable to comprehend all the exploding senses that make me feel so fucking good. As my body sings, Alex finally lets my tail fall from his mouth, wrapping my legs around his waist as he removes his hand from my bruising throat.

     The werewolf is being rough and nasty with me and I'm loving every inch of it, the primal need and possession in every one of his thrusts, perfect for me. He lays his body on top of mine once my ankles are secure around his back and I gasps at how deeper he's going as he holds my body to him.

    His lips come up to brush my ear as he tells me beautifully what I want to hear. "You're fucking mine, Chloe. You're perfect. I love you. So. Fucking. Much." Every sentence is punctuating my a hard thrust and growl that has my body spinning and eyes unfocusing as the struggle to stay open.

    My elongated teeth are scraping against my lip and they begin to ache wildly as another orgasm begins to shake its way up my spine as I scream and moan at the mercy of my daddy. He lowers his head back to my neck, and my eyes roll at the feeling of his own canines scraping so sexily again the vein in my throat.

    I try to hold on to the reigns of my building pleasure but it slips from my hands and it's all I can do to hold on to Talex's muscled body as I cum loud and long, and finally finally allow my teeth to break the skin of his open neck and bite down, breaking the skin as a piece of my soul and heart enter his life force, binding our lives and minds together. My Link roars out his satisfaction as the feeling rushes his orgasm through his body and his dick is twitching and filling my ass to the brim with his cum, the feeling warm and sticky and perfect.

      As he throbs within my surely swollen channel, his teeth scape my skin one last time before he bites down and the world turns white as I cum once again. I think the force of the orgasm makes me pass out because when I come to again, I'm cuddled up in Alex's arms, his eyes back to their chocolate brown as he scratches between my ears and whisper praises in them.

     "You're so fucking perfect princess, and now you're all mine." He says softly and I hear a few cracks in his voice that mirrors the tears forming in my eyes as my arms come up to hug him back, careful of the soreness in my neck.

     He's mine. I'm his. Our babies are on the way and everything for the first time in my life is perfect. And I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

~~~~~~
And their finally Mated. I'm sorry to say guys but within the next 10-20 chapters or so this book, after almost two months, will finally come to an end. I hope you're excited and will stick with me through the series.

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Do you like strawberries?