Chapter Thirty- I Join Theatre Society

Start from the beginning

"I do not want to go outside in that," I stated.

Yasmin chuckled, and held a hand out to me.

"We will run. Let's get our jackets first, though," she said.

We went to get our jackets, and then Yasmin managed to convince me to actually go to class.

The two of us were now all bundled up in our jackets. Yasmin's was pink while mine was an ivory shade, but our winter outfit didn't stop there. We had also made sure to wear plenty of layers, a scarf, hat and gloves, too.

I really would be thankful when spring started to return, but for now my life was a series of adapting to the weather changes and the cold, like a polar bear.

We managed to get to class fairly rapidly, thankfully, and the two of us went to sit at a table with Winona.

"Hey you two," she said, as she smiled towards the both of us.

"What's up?" I asked her, quietly, as our professor began to go over the class notes for the day.

We would mostly be discussing A Tale of Two Cities and although this wasn't difficult, per say, my mind was on a lot of different questions.

"I'm good, Selina," Winona replied, as she began to explain what the class was, that we had to do, today.

We worked harmoniously for a short while, until Winona spoke up again.

"So, there's a Valentine's festival happening soon," she explained.

"There is?" Yasmin inquired, as the pupils of her eyes went all dilated.

Winona just smirked at that reaction.

"Yes, Yas. There most certainly is," she told her.

Yasmin gave a nod of her head in her understanding.

"Well, I'm going. I'm going to bring Lance along with me," she said decisively.

Winona nodded, and then her eyes moved to me.

"Are you going to go with Lily?" she asked me.

"More than likely," I replied nonchalantly.

"Are you okay, Selina?" Yasmin asked me.

"I'm okay. I just miss her," I said.

Winona suggested that I go to drama club later, because it was likely that Lily may be back in time for that, which I was excited about. I loved each and every opportunity that I was provided to see her.

I never would have expected that I would actually be admitting to that, but here we were.

Eventually, we were dismissed from our session, and we all filtered out into the hall.

"I have news, people," Yasmin stated, then.

Winona and I both turned to her, with a look of interest.

"I'm going to my sister's wedding soon, and I wondered if you all wanted to come with?" she asked.

"I would love to!" I replied.

Winona gave a murmur of agreement with me there.

Yasmin grinned.

"Good, it's going to take place at a hotel nearby our country house. We should all go wedding dress shopping soon. My sister, Alex, has made it very apparent that she wants us all to wear pastels," Yasmin stated.

"I can do that," Winona replied.

"Likewise and you already know that we would love to go dress shopping with you, Yas," I informed her.