ᵃᵈ ⁿᵃᵘˢᵉᵃᵐ

i.

jimin and lisa and vignettes:
lust is saturday night.
love is sunday morning. m-rated.
.

.

.

.

.

.

━ ❝ PARK
J
I
M
I
N

━ ❝ LALISA
M
A
N
O
B
A
N

jimin doesn't really notice her until he hears it: that laugh.

the one that's settled into the confines of an organ that's been incapable of feeling for all the years his toyed and danced his way through drinks and one-night-stands with those sorority girls in the come-fuck-me mini skirts and the blue eyeshadow.

the laugh he has subconsciously buried away, hidden somewhere he can't seem to place-in his marrow, or the streams of his blood. but his heart, for sure. the wretched thing; the bringer of pain and ecstasy and everything in between.

she'd know a lot about it.

he watches her laugh, basking in the familiar sweetness.

it's something he hasn't heard in years. she flirts away with the too-old bartender, (she had always liked her men older, didn't she?-with those daddy issues and that condescending demeanor making her seem much older than she really is)

twirling a strand of hair the color of the upper atmosphere at sunrise, slipping around her near-translucent neck and batting away her eyelashes. he knows those tricks a little too well from distant memories.

he downs his hennessy and get another round. he has nowhere to go, anyways. the bartender slips her his number with a wink, and there goes her laugh again-all pretty and coy and very, very lalisa manoban.

she fiddles with the straw of her cocktail, swishing the vibrantly coloured liquid and jimin watches her. (and he is completely oblivious to how absurdly creepy he's being because he's a bit shocked, a tad amused, and just a little captivated).

he kind of wants her to turn, to flicker her eyes up to his so he could see that little vixen smirk and watch as she hops off the barstool in cavalier elegance to make her way over to him like he is her first priority.

jimin never admits it, but he'd be lying if he claimed he didn't like the attention way back when. he'd also being lying if he claimed that it suddenly became hard to gulp when he meet those large outrageous irises.

she might have grown up; surely looks like it. sharper face, stronger jaw, still the same magnetizing eyes.

although, lisa doesn't know him beyond a face, a smiling and charming veneer. a smile like a beacon, bright and beautiful and absolutely clear in the dead of the night. there is little doubt that if she saw him in a crowd, or caught him in the corner of her eye, there would be that pretty, pretty smile on his face, lingering too long for it not to fade.

she reacts differently than expected, throwing a lock of her hair behind an exposed shoulder and turning away to engage in conversation with some passerby-after that infamous smile, of course.