ʳᵒˢᵉᵃⁿⁿᵉ

i.

jaehyun's a prick. but only
for his roseanne. kinda m-rated.

.

.

.

.

.

.

━ ❝ PARK
C
H
A
E
Y
O
N
G

━ ❝ JUNG
J
A
E
H
Y
U
N

she sees him from time to time.

then again, she has to with the way their schedules have been clashing recently.

as her sister's manager/assistant, chaeyoung has responsibilities that no one else can do for lisa. and as a rising idol, the other girl is under enough pressure to look, act and be perfect.

but she can't be mad because lisa, who has too much love to give and not enough places to put it, has an outlet that suits her perfectly.

the world lights up when lisa smiles, the audience cries when her characters do, and all the sadness in her heart is channeled towards people who are learning to love her.

occasionally the anonymous stings of hate and it commenters but they keep moving forward, and that's why chaeyoung's around in the first place. she's going to protect her sister from the harsh realities as long as she can.

moving towards the elevator, her arms are weighed down by an outlandish dress for the shoot, deemed fashionable by everyone other than herself. 'haute couture' is what the stylist called it, but chaeyoung wasn't so certain.

then again, clothes aren't really her forte, she notes, looking down at the jean shorts that are a tad too short and the plain white tee. nothing pretty or fancy, just something comfortable to move in.

sighing, she presses the button for the fifth floor, waiting as the doors begin to close. but she jumps at the hand that suddenly gets between them, reopening to reveal a man she's thought of more than once in the last few days.

jung jaehyun is all legs and flawless beauty, stepping in after giving her a single sweeping look. he's dressed plainly for now, just jeans and a t-shirt. if she was a fan, she might say there were matching couple clothes.

but that just sounds delusional so she shakes her head of the idea and lets the ride continue on in silence.

however, the tension that's been present since their first awkward meeting saturates the air, as she shuffles uncomfortably and he stares ahead without acknowledging her.

the shudder of the elevator is the last thing she needs right now.

as per her nature, the words slip before her common sense can catch it. "please don't tell me we've stopped."

and there's that sneer of his again, glaring at her from the corner of his eye. he has a reputation that precedes him, intuitive, intelligent and capable of amazing work but hard to deal with at times.

not to mention he's been called an elegant womanizer on top of all that, leading one on before dropping said one for another.

as jaehyun attempts to make contact with the outside world, chaeyoung is counting to ten and praying for mercy. they weren't good together and everyone knew it.