I didn't respond, The answer was yes but that would only make the situation worse. He shook me violently trying to get a response but all I did was scream.

I took notice to the teeth in his mouth that sharpened, I gulped as I looked at the smooth edges of death. Was this psycho going to bite me?

"I will fuck you senseless!" He snarled right into my face. Anger, perhaps it was his or mine but I felt it. I wanted nothing more to be double his size and beat some sense into him.

"Just like Rebecca?" I hissed swinging my hand up to slap him right across his damn face. Much to my dismay he caught my hand before dropping me completely. I landed harshly on my hands and knees.

He turned around breathing heavy. A moment later he turned back around this fine his cold amber eyes met mine. "Shift."

I felt uneasy with the tension between us. I turned around trying to hide the tears welling in my eyes. "Listen, it's n-not fair that y-you won't a-apologize." I whimpered as used my sleeves to furiously wipe the tears cascading rapidly down my face.

"You're a bad person." I pushed of the ground before disappearing into the trees, not looking back at that fool.

I don't know how long I trudged through the damn forest exploring different parts of it. After a few hours I ended up shifting into my wolf though it was the most painful thing I've ever done. It was worse than the first time, I had withered in pain for half an hour as my bones snapped. At the moment I regretted my outburst and had wished the male was there to help me but I eventually got through it. I could feel the relief she felt as she ran through the forest. It was nearly sunset when she finally let me take control. As I ran I found different ponds and lakes until I stumbled upon a waterfall. It was a chilling icy blue with a rapid current.

I was captivated beyond belief by it, it was my first time seeing one in real life. "What brings you all the way up here?" I turn abruptly at the intruder, a sigh in relief as I recognize the woman.

"You scared me Valnush." I hissed as I got off the cool rock I was sitting on. She grinned at me as she crossed her arms.

"It's not like you were on alert anyways, Alpha wants me to tell you to go home." I figured, that's why she was here.

"Do you want to eat dinner together, I can make some really good pasta?"

I placed the two full plates of pasta on the table before grabbing the bottle of wine that was tucked in the cabinet

"Smells delicious, you're a much better cook than I am." Valnush smiled as she got off the couch and came to sit at the table.

"Thank you." I replied, as we ate we made small talk. Mostly about the renovations to the cabin. It was beautiful, even more so than before. I could tell that a lot of money had went into making it look this great. New appliances, furniture and obviously a new front door. You couldn't even tell that there was once a gaping hole in the wall.