Chapter 11: Poor Carlisle.

Start from the beginning

~~Bella's POV~~

I left at lunch, I was not thirsty and I don't like killing. So I returned home to call my dad. "Hi dad" "Hello darling Bella." Dad said "Are the Cullen's being nice?" He asked "Yes, there most kind." "And Alice and Edward?" "Alice and Edward love there family." "So they don't want to leave?" "Yes father." "I want you back a week before your coronation." "But-Yes father." "I love you Bella." "I love you to." I hung up, now I had only three or so months left before returning to become a Queen.

~~Esme's POV~~

I needed to see Bella, Jasper had just called to tell us that Bella was okay and she would come visit us this evening. I ran to her house to see if she was there and heard her on a phone call; "Hello dad" - "Yes, they are most kind." - "Alice and Edward love there family." - "Yes father." - "But-Yes father." - "I love you to." 

What was that about? I thought to myself... Was she here to spy or try to recruit Alice and Edward for the Volturi? I stopped staring at Bella's house and turned around to see Bella in front of me. "Of course not, and it's not nice to eavesdrop you know." Bella crossed her arms, "Did I say that out loud?" Bella nodded. "Was that the Volturi?" "Yes." She said plainly "Why?" I asked, Bella snapped her fingers and a dozen vampire appeared "Checking up on me. Wouldn't want me dying." She said grimly. All the vampires disappeared, I stared wide eyed at her. "Please don't tell anyone." She asked me, I nodded "Yes, of course. But what about Edward?" She smiled "Covered, literally." She chuckled "I'm sorry if I scared you Esme." 

I rested my hand in her shoulder, "It's okay darling." She smiled "I'll get contacts then join you?" "Contacts?" I questioned "I don't drink much..." She said sheepishly "You starve yourself?" She shook her head "No, I'm not thirsty right now, and I don't like killing." I nodded "It's okay, I understand." Bella ran back into her house to retrieve her contacts. I waited for her to come out and we ran to my house. When we reached inside I looked at her with amazement. "Do you want me to do another trick?" 

Bella asked "You don't have to... But if you want to I won't stop you!" I exclaimed excitedly, just at that second Fake Carlisle came in "Hello, Esme, Bella. Want to watch some soap operas?" I nodded confused, Bella smiled and I decided to play along. "Sure darling." Fake Carlisle and I sat down on the sofa and Fake Carlisle wrapped an arm around my waist. 

I looked over to Bella and Fake Carlisle said "I love you so much Esme!" Then I realized that Bella was mouthing the words that Fake Carlisle was saying. She nodded as if agreeing, "I'm so very smart!" Fake Carlisle/Bella said. "That you are." I agreed, "Can we pretend like Fake Carlisle is the real Carlisle when real Carlisle comes in?" Bella nodded "Of course! I amazing mother like yourself has to have times were pranks are welcome." Fake Carlisle/Bella said, I laughed softly just then I heard real Carlisle came in, he took a surprised step back to find me with Fake Carlisle, but of course he didn't know that. "What is he doing here!" Fake Carlisle/Bella said, real Carlisle blinked furiously, 

"E-Esme?" He asked confused, Bella looked at me and winked, a Fake Esme entered throughly the door and kissed real Carlisle on the cheek. Fake Esme and Fake Carlisle's eyes met and they ran and kissed, "I missed you so much my darling!" Fake Carlisle said, "I was stuck with her!" Fake Carlisle pointed accusing at real Esme, I looked over at Bella and we both burst out laughing. Fake Carlisle and Esme disappeared and Carlisle eyed us "Ummm... Well... I think I have work to do at the hospital..." Carlisle said still in shock, "It was just a silly joke my dear." I told him, "Okay..." he said slowly and sat down beside me. 

"That. Was. Not. Funny." He said grumpily after a minute.

~~Edward's POV~~

It was finally the end of the day and my siblings told me that Bella was okay. We all exited my Volvo and walked to the front door, I opened the door quickly and the sight that I saw was amazing. Bella and Esme was laughing uncontrollably and Carlisle was looking distraught. 

"I love you so much my dear Esme!" Bella said, but she sounded exactly like Carlisle. Esme and Bella laughed harder. I suddenly realized that I could not hear Esme's thoughts, "Esme I can't hear your thoughts!" I exclaimed loudly, Esme and Bella looked at each other and smiled. 

"What happened? I want in on the joke." Emmett asked, Bella walked over to the stairs and picked up a camera, she then hooked it up to the television. "Okay everyone." I sat down besides Bella and took her hand, then kissed her cheek, "I'm glad your okay love." Bella nodded and smiled.

My family followed my lead and sat down in the sofas as well. Bella hit the play button and we watched what had happened. By the end of the video everyone was laughing even Carlisle.

~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

Bye Lovelies

     -A