A-Rank Missiom to the Wave

"Can we please take this party to the ground. Im a little nauseous." Tazuna said as Sakura had the old man perched over his shoulder. Sakura paused on a tree and in a very monotone voice.

"Hold it, or I'll drop you." Sakura said and Sasuke hummed.

"Brutal Sakura." Sasuke said and Naruto hummed.

"Well she's completely immersed herself in our sour attitudes, she's completely one of us." Naruto said and Sasuke smiled.

"You make it seem like she's our child." Naruto hummed.

"She could be, but she needs blonde hair and onyx eyes." Sasuke smiled.

"Your whisker marks, and my personality." Sasuke said and Naruto snorted.

"Your personality? Mines is the one that is superior, though we both can be asshole." Naruto said and before Sasuke could say anything Tazuna barfed, and it made Sakura pause on the tree and Itachi looked at her.

"I can carry him now." Sakura gave the drunken man to Itachi and looked to her teammates.

"I'm going to change, can you guard that tree?" Sakura said as calmly as possible and the boys nodded at her and stood guard, with of course Sasuke looking away from Sakura.

When she was finish they took back to the trees and continued their journey, dropping down when they reached the port, completely ignoring the shinobi that were below them as directed by Naruto.

They made it to the boat with Sakura scolding the man for drinking when they needed to head back to his land. Naruto and Sasuke shared a look before agreeing.

"Too naggy to be our child." They said in unison and shared a laugh after that. Then silence fell upon the boat and Naruto smiled as he looked out at the sea.

"Are you ever going to tell Sasuke of your feelings you are about to be fifteen."

"I will but not now. We have a good relationship and I don't want to ruin it."

"You really care for him."

"I do."

"We are here blue eyes." Naruto looked to see Sasuke holding out his hand and standing on port.

"Yeah, thanks Sasuke." Naruto said taking his hand with a smile. The endearment term of blue eyes made Naruto's heart swell with love.

They continued walking into the wave but with the increasing fog, Itachi had instructed Sakura to stay close to him and Naruto to Sasuke.

"Sasuke your Sharigan should be able to see through the fog."

"Sure, Nii-Sensei." Sasuke said and Naruto gasped.

"I'm going to say that now." Naruto said latching his hand to Sasuke's, and Sasuke hummed.

"I'm sure Itachi won't mind." Sasuke said, and they continued into a foggy mess, and Naruto's ears clicked and quickly grabbed Tazuna that was sandwiched between the two couples and spoke.

"Duck now." Naruto watched as they all ducked a sword sliced through and almost decapitated them, when they stood back up, a male stood on the sword with his arms folded.

"Hand over the bridge builder, and I'll make sure you leave alive." Itachi looked to his Genin.

"Go get him." Naruto looked to Itachi.

"Are you giving us permission to go all out?" Itachi stood in front of the bridge builder and he smiled.

"Sure." Naruto and Sakura chuckled, throwing their hair in a ponytail while Sasuke unsealed a sword. While Itachi only watched.

"You know, Naruto and Sakura can get a little crazy and I have to end up backing them." Sasuke said and not a minute later, Sakura unsealed a set of Ninja blades while Naruto heads after the man, with Sakura following behind quickly.

"So back them up." Itachi said and Sasuke scoffed but ended up backing Naruto and Sakura.

"Ah, I've managed to swipe your cheek!" Sakura proclaimed, and Naruto kicked him in the chest. Sasuke went to slice him, but he landed on water and tossed a water Jutsu's thinking it would give him time to regroup but that didn't do anything but make Naruto call out a fire Jutsu, and Sakura to toss a Kunai with an explosive tag on it.

"You insufferable brats!" The man said as he actually felt himself feeling afraid that he would die, while Sasuke hummed and went through his hand signs and stuck his hand in the water.

"Chidori." Naruto eyes widened and stuck his hand in.

"Chidori." Naruto said again while Sakura jumped and kicked the man so he fell into the water currents filled with lighting, grabbing ninja rope to grab the one who appeared to try and save this man.

Sasuke and Naruto stood up and Sakura dragged over a teen that looked to be the same age as them, and Itachi went and investigated the teen while Sasuke looked down at Naruto.

"I didn't know Kakashi taught you Chidori too?" Naruto chuckled.

"He didn't, I watched you practice. That was first time I've actually managed to pull it off." Sakura clamped her hand over her mouth and dry heaved as her shoulders shook with laughter.

"You don't even have the Sharigan and you stole my jutsu." Naruto smiled happily and Sasori couldn't find it in himself to be mad.

He was slowly falling for the sunshine standing in front of him.

"That's fine, teach me a Jutsu then." Naruto nodded and when Itachi came back over, he looked to Sasuke and Naruto.

"Tonight we'll raid the town for Gato's bases. Naruto will be with me and Sakura with Sasuke. We'll leave a clone watching Tazuna's family." Itachi said and everybody nodded.

"The ninja?" Sakura asked, and Itachi hummed.

"I cleaned their mind and allowed them to be free, such a teen doesn't deserve to die. Let's continue." The walk to the house was short and when they walked in there was a little boy, the boy was eight and the minute he seen Naruto he ran to him.

Everybody was confused including Naruto, but Naruto hugged the child back, a man came from out the kitchen and looked at The little boy.

"Inari. You don't just hug people." The child started crying. Hearing crying the mother came downstairs and sighed.

"This is the angel that's going to save the wave. Momma said so." Naruto picked the child up and smiled.

"I did say a blonde angel was going to save us, I didn't actually think they would send a blonde haired ninja." Tsunami said and Kaiza sighed.

"Inari is fine here. I'm Naruto Namikaze. Nice to meet you all." Naruto said holding the child happily.

"Look at that smile, doesn't he look good holding a child?" Itachi baited his younger brother, and Sakura joined in.

"He is adorable, comforting a crying child while talking to the adults. Is that the vision you imagined?" Sakura said and Sasuke chuckled.

"The vision I imagine is Naruto begging me to make him a mother and us doing various positions to make that possible." Itachi and Sakura looked at Sasuke who walked away and wrapped his arm around Naruto and started talking to the young child.

*