"Hey, the six of us, with Shuijing, grew up together. You can say we're all childhood friends." Ah Si answered with a laugh. Meizuo's smile dropped slightly at the mention of Shuijing but kept his smile up to avoid getting asked.

"Ah Si hasn't changed. You're still the jokester." Jing said.

"You're wrong. I'm more amazing now.I'm doing my own investment and I'm paying for my own tuition fees." Ah Si stated smugly.

"That is pretty amazing." Jing said as she nodded her head in agreement.

"Your sister must be proud.I haven't seen her in a while. How is she?" Jing asked curious to know how the older Daoming sibling was.

"She got married last year. She's moved to England with her husband." Ah Si replied sadly. No matter how much he denied it, Jing knew how close he was with his sister and how much he loved her.

"I know you're really close with your sister. Without her here,you must feel very lonely." Jing comforted as she smiled.

"Jing, don't worry about that. There's a girl who's got all his attention now.Her name is..." Ximen started teasingly. Jing smiled in surprise.

Meizuo decided to join in and leaned his face closer to Ah Si.

"Dong..." Ximen said jokingly trying to recall her name.

"-Something..." Meizuo added a hint of laughter in his voice. Ah Si got annoyed and wrapped both Ximen and Meizuo's necks in his arms, smothering them. Both of them laughed and didn't seem to mind that much.

"You two. You can't compare her to my sister. My sister is out of her league." Ah Si threatened, keeping his hold on both boys.

"Oh yeah, Jing. Speaking of sisters, where is Shuijing? Why didn't she come with you?" Ah Si asked and Meizuo looked at the older Tengtang sibling in curiosity.

"She still has things to do in Paris. I'm not even sure if she's coming home this year." Jing answered truthfully with a sad smile. She noticed Meizuo's sad expression. She knew that her sister was the closest to him. He was at their house everyday to hang out with Shuijing. She had always hoped that they would end up together but she would leave that all up to the two of them.

"That's too bad. Meizuo really wanted to see her. He misses her. All he does is stare at their old photos together." Ah Si said teasingly and Ximen nodded in agreement. Meizuo blushed at the revelation and Jing laughed at his reaction.

"H-h-hey! I don't miss her and I do not stare at old photos!" Meizuo answered defensively, his face growing redder and redder by the minute. The boys laughed and Jing giggled at the sight. Oh, how she wished her sister could see this now.

"Are you sure you don't miss me?" a voice said from behind them and they all turned to see a girl. A girl with flowing brown hair and a bright smile. She had on a pink silk high neck blouse with an asymmetric collar and bow tucked into dark wide leg flare jeans. She had on some black platform sandals, white long tassel earrings, and carried a blue flower embroidered clutch with a gold buckle.

All of them except for Jing didn't utter a word as they continued to stare at the girl they considered their little sister in front of their very eyes. Ximen's jaw dropped, Ah Si's eyes widened and Lei even stopped eating. Jing smiled knowingly at her sister and Meizuo couldn't stop smiling on the inside.

'She's here! She's really here!' he thought.

"So are you all just gonna stare at me or are you gonna give me the welcome hugs I deserve?" Shuijing teased as she gave them a smile. The boys smiled and stood up to greet her.