CHAPTER 9

You are so excited for the date today. You were on the way to home. As soon as you reached you saw your mum looking at you smiling. You thought, why is she so happy today. Weird. But she broke the silence by saying.

"Honey you look so happy today."
"Yeah mom i am a little happy and pretty excited. But you look happier. Is there any reason mum?" You said.
"Yes honey, Jungkook is getting bigger. I cant believe he is going on his first date with somebody."
"Wait what?" You sounded confused.
"Yes honey, i cant believe you guys grew this much. I hope he dates someone kind hearted. I cant wait to see you guys get married. Though when you guys will leave this house i will be lonely but i could die peacefully." Mom sighed.
"Mom! I always tell you not to talk about these!"
"Okay, so now tell me what happened to you?"
"Well.... mom.... i have a date tonight too!" You said shyly but excitedly.
"Really!? Baby! Cant believe. What are you gonna wear? Its your first time right!!? I think i should buy you one" she kept asking.
"Mom,mom calm down. I dont have much time for that. I will just wear whatever i have okay? Dont worry." You patted her shoulder.

You went to Jungkooks room and saw him doing something in front of the mirror kinda looked like he was trying suits. You were a little glad to see him happy. You kept thinking finally jungkook is gonna get a girlfriend and be the happiest boy in the world. As a brother he was your best friend and he was your world. You kept thinking when he suddenly shook you.
"Y/n!? Yo? Oh here you go. I thought you got lost in your thoughts"
"Yes i was dude. Whatever, you didnt tell me about the date?" You asked.
"Actually y/n yesterday......

Flashback-
Jungkooks POV:
my heart is beating too fast. Damnn. I cant believe i got minas number.
I love her so much. She is been my crush ever since I entered high school. But i am so shy around girls. Now jk! Its the time of your life! Ask her out!you can do this jk!
My hands are shaking too much.

Me: um hey! 🥺

Mina: sorry who are you?

Me: mina, i am jungkook hehe

Mina: JUNGKOOK!?REAALLY?

Me:   I am sorry but i wanna confess  everything today mina.

Mina:confess? About what? I don't remember talking to you?

Me: well actually mina. I like you so much. :) and i wanted to tell you this for 2 years. But I couldn't.:)

Mina: :)) Jungkook i cant believe you like me. I feel the same too i guess. :)

Mina felt something on her chest. She had a crush on him for months. Thats why she joined lisa just to see him sometimes. But when she found out lisa wasnt good as she expected she wanted to quit the gang. But lisa gave her threads, thats why she still has to be with her and help her. Now thst she knows jungkook likes her she couldn't hide her happiness and jumped off the bed and started punching the wall. Soon she stopped doing this weird behavior. But her heart couldn't stop besting faster

Me: so straight forward. I want to take you on a date. Will you go?

Mina: oh my. Sure jungkook this is like a dream.

Yes it IS like a dream come true. Jungkook is a member of the flower boys of their high school cause of his skills in arts and handsome looks. Almost all of the girls gets a crush in him at first because of his killer looks. So does mina.