CHAPTER 6

Y/n's POV :

As I was walking to the table where Jungkook sat, I saw jimin.  thought maybe he's on the way to make new friends. jungkook approached me with a hello symbol. then I went to him.

"y/n, nowadays you are so silent. Don't you love me now huh!?" he said first.

"I mean what's the connection in between loving you and being silent??" I mockingly asked.

"nothing"

"Why do you sound sad? Anything wrong?' i asked. I never saw him being such an introvert before he is the most talkative person I have ever seen. something was off about him today.

"y/n as you know, I love mina a lot, like A LOT. it is really hard to confess to her because she is always with her gang. and the problem with her gang is LISA. she is the evil of that group. I can't even approach her. if I did they will start flirting with me. or ask for my number.." he sighed.

that's true he was one of the prettiest boys around here. there were more but he seemed to seek more attention. every girl wanted him as well. but he always liked mina from the start. mina was his middle school crush. till now he never even touched a girl. I felt bad for him.

"but that day I saw you taking the paper of their number in your pocket" I smirked. I didn't want to tease him but as a sibling, my inner self wanted to.

"do you think I took this and saved their number?? HUH?? as soon as I reached class I threw it in the trashcan. who wants to fuck them"

" Why are you using these words? calm down," I replied.

"I am sorry", he said as I patted him, "its okay cookie"

after this, I looked around a bit and I saw taehyung standing there looking at me. So I told him to come and sit with us. he thanked and sat.

"look its that special sandwich" Jungkook whispered in my ears. then I hit him.

but as soon as I wanted to ask how was the food he hurriedly walked away. what a quick eater.

then we finished our food. I asked Jungkook is he is coming with me now. But he was on the way to the washroom. so I went to class alone.

I was sitting in my seat when suddenly someone grabbed me by my collar and pulled me toward the door.

Lisa, she was her. The richest girl in our school, and the worst one. She always wanted to seduce beautiful men and date him. but No one liked her. NO ONE. But shes doesn't give up. she always creates trouble.

then she releases me. and two other girl stands in front of me which turns out to be Jennie and Hwasa. they were her teammate. Always with her and creating trouble.

"here she is", Hwasa speaks.

Jennie crossing her arms asked me, "who do you think you are huh?"

"what do you mean? I did nothing wrong. why are creating trouble for no reason huh? is it because no one gives you attention or-", I got cut off by her loud voice, "What do you think you were doing huh? How dare you look at him?"

'wha-" I tried to speak.

"You bitch, don't even dare to look at my man!" Lisa yelled?

"but who-" then she slapped me so hard, I wasn't weak but this slap gave me a lot of pain. I tried to hold back my tears.

then A boy came in front of her and slapped her with a strong force. she started crying. At this moment I was supposed to laugh but those two girls started hitting me. Jennie kicked me in my stomach and I fell. then I saw that boy was taehyung. He pushed them so hard which made them fall and run away. h then helped me to get up. I thanked him. and introduced myself.

I felt moved. that someone for the first-ever came to save me. I was in pain but managed to put on a smile. Just because of him.

first persons POV:

After the incident, you both shared each other's phone numbers. He looks so happy. His smile was so charming. His lips were so glossy and smooth.

"Do you wanna meet after school?"  He broke the silence.
"Yeah, sure! where?" I replied.
"Let's meet at the nearest park!!" He sounded so excited.
He acted like a baby. A baby who is going to visit a park for the first time, you thought.
You almost forgot who he was. Then memories hit you like a truck!

*"he is so rich why is he even coming to a public school"* yes. Rich, he was rich, he was the son of a successful and famous businessman. You were so shocked. Why was he talking to you? Why didn't he act like Lisa or other rich kids who always showed their money off and never talked to normal people? You were so confused. But you didn't dare to ask him "why". You just bowed and walked to your desk. This made taehyung frown a bit. You got a little scared. You thought "what did I do oh my god, don't kill me".

After school you got ready.  Since it was cold you wore something warm. But you couldn't find your pants... I meant long ones... so you just wore shorts.

Then you walked to the park

Then you walked to the park. It was nearer than you thought. Time flies so quickly or what. The park was pretty empty as you saw a tall handsome figure leaning on a tree. You thought of him as taehyung. You poked his shoulder. He then looked at you and pressed your mouth...

And the last thing you remember was someone saying...

"Y/n!! Is that you!? HEY STOP THERE YOU BASTARD"

Then you fell unconscious......