CHAPTER 5

"Aaah", I let out.

"Kim taehyung?"

"Y-yes, mam?"

"Is anything wrong?" she said worriedly. exactly what's wrong with me.

"N-no, I just uh", she cut me off, "it's okay, now concentrate on your studies", she smiled and turned to the board.

Why? Taehyung why? Why am I thinking of someone I don't even know or even talked. Its been only 20 minutes here and I feel so weird. Is it because I was never used to being in around places where a lot of people were?.. maybe... I hope I get used to it. You sighed as you looked up.

First-person pov:

It was lunchtime. You were happily walking on the way to the cafeteria. But someone called you. Well, more than one.

"Kim taehyunngg!!", you heard a scream as you turned around and was gonna say who was that. But 7 girls attacked you. They were asking you for your number and whatnot.

This not the first time you faced these types of things, but since it was a school it was embarrassing. But you said "sorry, I don't talk to strangers" coldly and continued your walk. But the girls didn't stop chasing you though.

Until you heard, "stop it now girls, I am here, who needs that new weird transfer student?", this made you angry. You looked at that man.

He was cute. His face was sharp, his jawline was noticeable.he had pretty lips. Not only that his figure was also awesome.

"Who is that brat? He thinks he is prettier than me?" You thought with a curious smirk. But as soon as he said that, all the girls were flirting with him now.

"I"- you was speechless. You made your way out of the hallway with anger.
Finally, you were at the cafeteria you bought the expensive sandwich and looked around for empty benches. Unfortunately, no bench was empty. Then you started to look for someone to share. And at that moment your eyes met "hers". You froze. She was laughing with her boyfriend until she saw you.

Taehyungs pov:

"Hey! You wanna sit?", she approached. I was still out of my mind.
"Um hey?", she asked.
"Ohh yeah sure thanks" I sat there quickly.
Then her boyfriend told something to her which made her look at me which I couldn't hear. I thought maybe he didn't like me.
Then she hit him.
Weird, she is not fangirling over me, am I not beautiful to her standards?, I thought.
I didn't say anything to them and finished my lunch.

I looked at my clock and noticed 20 minutes are left.
How fast did I eat? Then someone hit me "yo"
"Who are.." you stopped as you looked at that man, he was the guy from the hallway.
"What do you want," I asked coldly.

"I'm Jimin, nice to meet you. I know about that incident you are pissed, but boii, I did this to save you."
"Oh," he sounded so friendly. But I didn't know why I was silent.
I really wanted to make friends, have good conversations, why am I shy now?
I wanted to hang out and chill with my buddies, I wanted to have a normal life, what's wrong with me? I really don't deserve any love. He is so friendly in the first place. I have to make my mind.

"Oh, thanks." I nervously smiled. "Let's be friends, you are gonna be a nice buddy"... I was shocked. Does he want to be friends with me?
"What"
"Friends? F- R- I- E- N- D- S. Never heard of it or what?" He raised his brows.
It was true, I never had a single friend in my life, I didn't know how it felt like to have a friend, so I was scared, what if he was joking? What if he hurts me?

"Sure" I replied.

" so we are friends from now!" He sounded so happy.

Why is he acting like he never had any friends? He sounds so friendly though.

I smiled and he took my hand and started to walk towards the classroom.
"So did you meet anyone yet?", he asked. "Um no"
"I will help you out and will introduce you to my friends!" He started to run with me now.

We reached the room 204. There were boys more than girls. At least I was a little relieved. Girls here are very crazy.

"Who's that kid", a tall looking guy asked.
"Hyung, he is the new transfer student, Kim Taehyung"
Those guys froze. Another tall guy replied, "J-Jimin, why are you holding his hand-d.. show him respec-ct."... then all of them bowed.

of course, all of them knew about me when I was with my dad they all saw on tv. I always felt bad for the people who always say these kinds of things like "show respect" cause almost all of them are my age or older than me. but I had nothing to do. I had to save my reputation. but from now I will not think about that. I will concentrate on making friends and getting close to people I like.

"He is my friend say hello" Jimin didn't even hesitate.
"Oh, he is  y-your friend?"....
"Yup, I am his friend, actually he is my first ever friend. Introduce yourself please.."    I was so straight forward with my words. They nodded and continued.

"I am Seokjin". Oh so that tall guy is Seokjin looks so old to me.maybe he is the oldest here,
"I am Namjoon, sorry for calling you a kid".. well actually it was normal to call me a kid cause I was shorter than him.
"I'm your hope I am j-hope". very charming guy huh.
"Hello I'm Suga, nice to meet you" he had the same height as Jimin.
"Nice to meet you guys, let's be friends" I replied with a smile.

"You sound so friendly in person. My dad always talked about you and influenced me, but you looked so cold in T.V." Namjoon said.

Yess! They think I am friendly, I am trying my best, believe me. And I am getting used to it too.

"Ok tae lets meet tomorrow this time, " Suga said. And we all went to each other's class.

I was so happy that I already made 5 friends! Then I went to class and saw 3 girls standing in front of her.

"What do you think you were doing huh? How dare you look at him?" the first girl said.

"You bitch, don't even dare to look at my man!" Another one yelled. And she was about to say something. But as soon as she opened her mouth the first girl went to slap her.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!?" I yelled. I went to her and slapped her so hard. That she started crying. But the other two girls were still hitting her. She fell on the floor. I pushed them so hard they fell on the floor too and ran away sobbing.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" I asked as I helped her to stand up.
"Y-yes" she was crying. "Thanks, I am y/n, I am really thankful to you for saving me." She wiped her tears.

"Y/N", I repeated and smiled. she smiled too.

Lisa: you are going to regret it jeon Y/N

A/N: HERE YOU GO A. LONG CHAPTER. PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKE TWISTS 😉 AND PLEASE SHARE THIS BOOK WITH YOUR FRIENDS TOO IT WILL HELP ME TO GET TO KNOWN AS A NEW AUTHOR