CHAPTER 7

Taehyungs pov:
You reached home and quickly got ready to go out with Y/n since it was your first time hanging out because you never went out of your home just to meet someone. You did but only for business purposes which you never understood. So you were so excited. So you went downstairs just to see your parents looking at you curiously.

Your mom asked you "Son, where are you going?", she sounded a little bit serious. But I didn't care.

I said, "Mom, I am going to make friends."  "oh don't be late okay?" Then dad said," why are you even Going to make friends? I told you to stay away from people."

"But you just gave me freedom."

"oh yeah, okay don't be late good luck" then I nodded and drove my car to the park where I told her to come.

I was really sorry about being late because of my parents. I was later because I went to buy flowers for her I don't know actually how to be friends with a girl. so I was really excited and I didn't even know how to impress a girl, so I just thought maybe she liked flowers so I bought a bunch of flowers. you can call it a bouquet.

I have never been to a park in 18 years. my mom used to take me to park when I was like three but after turning four I was homeschooled and always, I was in my locked room so I never went to a park and enjoyed slides, swings. never.

I was finding her but I couldn't find her so I started to walk around a bit then I saw a tall guy turned around with a girl I thought maybe she's there.

but as soon as I started to call, he grabbed her and she couldn't ask for help.

"Y/n!! Is that you!? HEY STOP THERE YOU BASTARD!!"

I shouted at him. I think he got a little bit startled at my voice. I think he got hold of my identity. So he released her and I thought at least she's safe but no, she was unconscious and fell on the ground. 

I quickly went to her and took her bridal style in one of the hotels we owned because if I took her in my house my parents will be so angry at me thinking that I bought someone in our luxurious house and make them see our property etc.

Hey please give us a room I told the manager.

"Sir, is there anything wrong? Is she okay? do you need any special treatment or like special care?" I stopped him and said, "Please give us a room and please call a doctor to come here quickly". I yelled at him and then he ran like he was in danger or what.

so then I took her in room 3004 and help her to lay down I was really worried.

is it because of me? that she is now unconscious? I really sucked. Just because of me being late, she's now in this condition. I was feeling guilty

The doctor knocks before entering the room and you said "yes please come in. please please please", you sounded so tensed. Not gonna lie you were worried. you were guilty. You thought it was all your fault. "doctor, please check her" then the doctor started checking her pulse then you curiously asked "is she okay? She is not dead right?"

The doctor chuckled a bit and said "my boy don't be so excited. Nothing is serious. She's just unconscious and she will wake up soon so you need to stay beside her. if she wakes up please give her some warm water. nothing really so serious so don't be so tensed about it, young child"

you thank him and he was going to get out of the room until you stop him for payment. you gave him $200. he was so shocked, "OMG boy I didn't do anything so great, that you giving me so much money!! I  know you are rich but it doesn't mean you have to give me money for no reason."
"you should keep it" 
"I don't need money, it was you saved her. I was just here to check her if she's OK or not" The last sentence hit you.

Did I save her? But it was my fault in the first place to make her face such a dangerous thing.

"not all the rich boys are bad"

It's been 20 minutes I was sitting beside her looking at her beautiful face. she looks so adorable and so cute. I wanted to hug her and but when you have that thought you just shook your head because what type of thought is that?
she is no one to you at least not until now. So you just waited. After 23 minutes she started to move and you got startled and you said "hey Y/n, are you okay?"

"Leave me alone don't touch me" you heard her mumble.
then you again said  " hey it's me Taehyung, wake up. You're in a safe place."
Then she looked at you and quickly set up "what are you doing with me? Did you kidnap me? No y/n,  you were being kidnapped maybe but when the guy saw me he released you and ran away"...
Y/n was relieved that nothing happened with her.
she asked you "why am I here then"
" I brought you here" "Oh thanks! What is this place?"
"it's a royal hotel owned by my dad
" Oh no Taehyung !! why did you bring me here? I don't have enough money to pay for the room charge! what am I gonna do?"
" don't worry it's free for you, since it's mine as well it's free.  Don't worry"

She looked super cute. Her confused face was so adorable.
"OK so the reason I wanted to meet with you was something special" then you heard her saying " what" so silently maybe she was tired.
"You look so tired I think I will tell you tomorrow at school"
"OK"
Then you grabbed your bouquet of flowers and gave it to her. Do you like flowers? she laughed "OMG How did you know that I love roses? I really love roses! thanks for buying me this. it really helped me like medicine now"  she said. I was glad that I made her laugh.

"Thanks for saving me again Taehyung....."

Y/n's POV
Next day at school:

While you were walking towards your classroom, you saw Lisa with some familiar guy. You really didn't show attention until you heard...

"It was your last chance, Jackson"

Guys A/N : PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU ARE ENJOYING IT!OR NOT!