The Return - Theo's.Pov

After being scrubbed head to toe and groomed like some rich old lady's cat. I finally found time to sit down in my office. I love how all the door's are made out of nice smooth oak. It really stands out to me. Swinging the door open, my breath catch's in my throat.

I completely forgot about the full length mirror I had installed above my chair. When the servants were washing my body and dressing me I didn't feel the need to look at myself. After spending so long in the mountains the need to feel and look good died.

My only demand in what the servants did to me was to keep my hair long. I've grown to used to having it curl down to my shoulders. The man in the mirror looking back at me I don't recognize. This man has gel styled hair and he's wearing a black dress suit.

He look's like a man that is ready for business. My office is a decent size, its filled with a soft brown leather couch and desk made out of mahogany wood. I have the wall's mostly covered with book shelf's filled with everything I need for work. Hint's of lavender peek out between the book shelves giving this room just a bit of color.

Stepping into the room more my feet sink into the incredibly plush cream colored carpet. My office my lack some flare but I like it like that. It helps me concentrate, when I need to feel artistic or inspired I can alway's sit in the drawing room.

My heart feel's like multiple firework's going off in my chest. As I take my seat in my over priced Italian leather chair. Tear's jump to my eye's and I feel so overwhelming happy. This day I never once let myself even day dream about. The depression would have been to great to handle.

Not only is my mate female but she's living in my house. I try to repress the tears but they just keep escaping my eye's. Who would have thought I would feel so grateful for mating a traditional? She has no sense of money or how to budget. I bet she doesn't even know we run a farm that breeds prized stallion's.

Im sure Kent has kept her busy with cleaning up her look. He should know to keep her away from areas some of my brothers might be. We don't share a house but are businesses requires allot of face to face communication. Their might have been a time when I hated all this paper work.

Where all I wanted to do was play with the farm animal's. That was before I learned what I was. Now im so thankful to be useful in a none degrading way. My senses start to become sharper when I hear footstep's approach my office.

Quickly I rub my face clean the best I can with the back of my suits sleeve. My father knocks twice swiftly before entering. He is also dressed in suit but his is a tan color. No doubt costum made to fit his medium size build.

I watch him enter my office and see him scanning the room like he's just now seeing it for the first time. Having him in my personal space make's me feel itchy.

"You act like you have never seen my office......" I try to lamely joke with him but my voice falls flat at the end.
I motion for him to take a seat politely but he ignores my gesture. Instead he walks over to a book shelf.

His fingers lightly trace the back of each book slowly making his way down a row. My head snap's forward, I refuse to watch him pretend im not here.

"Next month builders will be here to knock down the stable and build a new one. I want it moved about a acre away from where its at now. Then were going to extend the house out."

I pause to let my word's sink in fully. I know he's not giving me much attention and plans on making a big show of something by the way he came in here. Unbeknownst to him though I have my own plans.

When his humming stops and the light scratching noise in my ears abruptly ends from him running his nails over the book's leather binding's. I know my words are starting to play over in his head.

"Now why would you knock a perfectly good stable down just to move it? Do you really need that much more space away from your mate?
Im surprised you didn't bring back rabies.

Anyway you know some of your brothers live above the stable.

Where are they going to go? While your playing around with color swatches."

I feel so smug when he feels the need to insult Iven. He wouldn't continue to do that unless he thought she was a threat. I try to keep my tone calm when responding back to him because this is not a argument. He has no say over this and I wont allow him to believe he does.

" The new stables won't be built with apartments above it. They will have to move off of my land. " I have more to say but I know he's going to explode soon.

As expected he's suddenly in front of my desk. Now I have his full glare directed at me. I continue speaking as if he's not close to hoping over the desk to strangle me.

"Me and Iven will need the room. I want a large nursery. Big enough to fit all are baby's. Im not going to tolerate other unmated males around my pregnant wife. "

It takes a solid minute before he slides his glasses off his face. Pushes his hip up onto my desk and pretends to clean his glasses with his tie.

"Are you telling me shes pregnant?" A genuine smile graces my lips when I hear the bewilderment in his voice.

"Soon she will be and I want her to have a comfortable space to raise are children. " I say.

"So the other barn your allowing to stay and evicting the rest on to me? Im sure Mathew will be pleased to hear he's the only sibling allowed to stay.

Im not surprised you figured out how to get back to here. You always were to smart for your own good."

We don't need to say out loud that I plan on keeping Iven pregnant. I knew he would get the full picture as long as he didn't explode on me before I could explain.

Im not sure if he's judging me or not but I don't care. She won't be able to see the stable where im moving it to from the nursery I plan on building . I already have her days scheduled out ahead of time for her. Im not going to give her a chance to wonder about anything.

As long as I keep her away from the business side of the estate I'll have full control with out her realizing it. I just got lucky Matt is the only one living in the barn. Its not my fault no one like's Matthew enough to share a apartment with him.

He has his own space in the barn and I don't expect him to want to charm my mate. He likes whoring himself out to much to care for a challenge. I never have a problem with him simply because he's a beta. He's never once tried to throw his strength in my face.

This is a win, win situation for me. Not only do I get to keep control but I also have the perfect excuse to can all my Alpha brothers completely off of the property. The only ones that live here anyway are assholes.

They could have there own land but their to lazy. I feel no sympathy for dumping them losers on my father. He's the one that made me take them in to begin with. First they were just extra hands to help take care of the animals.

Then they needed a job and then all of a sudden Boom the most annoying of all my siblings are living on my land. Im convinced they would have slept in tents if I didn't have the apartments built.

I watch my father stop at the door right before he walks out he say's with out sparing a glance back.

"Before you fuck me how about you invite me over for dinner tonight. Im in the mood for Chinese, don't forget to tell the chef extra soy sauce. "