Burden- Theo's Pov

I need to start getting used to waking up to a stone cealing. It make's my senses tingle with disagreeable feeling when accepting this is my new life.

Such a simple thought shouldn't make me want to run away from my mate but I can feel the itch for civilization crawling up my spine. This was more like camping to me but to my mate this is.....it?

A cave in a side of a mountain filled with dead animal furs is what my life has become. Looking down at my chest I can admire Iven's curly red locks splayed out on my chest. Her hand twitching every so often against my stomach under the fur covers. She past out on my chest after calling me her "Luna."

I have to believe she was drunk off our own hormones when she said that. For my own sanity I hope she was.

my strength is returning and my muscles ache to be stretched. I rap my arms tightly around her waist. Slowly applying tight pressure tell I seen her blues eye's start to flutter open.

Taking advantage of her sleepy state I roll our naked body's around. Firmly shoving her legs apart and pushing them up to her chest. I watch in amazement as her breast bounce in sync with my swift thrust inside her still wet pussy.

Unlike last night though I was more prepared to apply some domaince back. It was second nature to bend to my Alpha will but im also a man with needs.

Frustration sits in my body as her claw's sink into my shoulders once again trying to change our positions.

My throat vibrates as a deep growl emanates from me. With more force then necessary I change the tempo of my thrust from gentle to rough. Shoving her knees hard up into her chest.

"Your going to take my knot how I give it to you." My body all most stutters mid thrust hearing how deep and rough my voice has become.

This feeling of domaince is new to me and im fastly becoming addicted to it. Roughly I flip her on her stomach and lift her hips up.

I love how her tight pussy sucks my dick back in so greedy and demanding. Heat gathers in my balls as they smack against her wet pussy. I know im not going to last long, my thrust becoming more erratic.

All to soon im filling her up with my cum and shes sinking her teeth back into my neck like a vampire.

"I love you."

Alpha....I clench my teeth before the word tumbles out of my mouth.

Her hand's softly cradles my face, forcing me to stare into her icey eye's.

"I love you to Luna."