Something New

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ENTITLED LITTLE SNOT NOSE JERK!" Kent punch's the steering wheel of the jeep again making the rest of traffic stare at the randomly beeping truck.

As much as he is embarrassing me by drawing all these annoyed stares to us...I do feel somewhat bad for him. Theo could have let up on him abit, it's not like Kent is a threat to him or me. Who care's if he wants to dress fashionably. If anything I should be agitated with him. I hate wearing tight clothes and being forced to endure Kent's torture on my hair.

"He spend's what? Maybe a whole month up in the traditional world and now he think's he's king over everyone!" Kent hiss out like a snake. My head jerks forward as he take's a sharp turn into the city.

Entering the city here is not what I was expecting. Seemed like their was more traffic getting here then their is people. Tall tree's divide the middle of the road we turned on so I can't see much out of my side of the window. Ahead of us though I can see many different size building's. Some made with red brick and some that looked complelty see thorough made with all glass wall's.

I get so lost in looking at so many different types of building's before I know it were Jerking into a almost empty parking lot.

I motion to the white brick building infront of us. "They might not be open? Iv bearly seen anyone out here since we entered the city. I thought it would be more crowded out here?"

Kent slowly take's off his seat and twist's around to face me. "Sweetheart it dawned on me that you might not be wearing the proper outfit for today." He speak's so calmly to me I can almost forget how he practically teleported us here.

He doesn't give me a chance to respond before he's reaching over and releases my seat belt for me.

"Get your ass in gear honey because this is not a drill. It's obvious you never experienced the dangers of shopping but when were in their treat it like the fucking jungle you came from girl." Was all Kent said before hopping out of the truck. Confusion and anger immediately rears its ugly head inside me. I take off quickly after him as he bee lines it to the enterence of the brick building.

Kent has grown on me in such annoying and inevitable way. The closet person I ever had to consider a friend is my brother. Now I have a bestfriend and I'll be damned if some one try's to hurt my sassy little guy.

A dinging sound echos above my head as I fling open the store door. My eye's quickly take in the dozen row's of sparkly lacy clothes hanging on display. The walls are lines with pointed high heels that remind me of the ones Kent was trying to force in me this morning.

"Over here!"

I find Kent waving at me from the far right of the store. He has a small pile of clothed started in the floor next time him. I watch him as him as he look's at each piece of clothing briefly before flinging it back over his head onto the pile.

"We left earlier then planned and the city here doesn't awake tell around brunch time. That's why your meeting the whores of the valley for lunch."

Kent's tones is still pinched and I just want him to feel better. So I try to join in but im still confused. "Should we expect to be attacked while you look for clothes? I promise to bathe in anyone's blood that dares to bother us."

I was hoping to reassure him that I wouldn't let anyone hurt him while we did this shopping activity. Kent slow's his movement's down, subtly adding another shirt to the pile. He manages to surprise me once again by giving me one of the best hug's I have ever felt.

"I love you to sweetheart. Now im going to teach you everything you need to know for this evening. So pay attention you know mama doesn't like repeating himself."