Escape

It's to late for me not to love Iven. My instinct's yell at me to comfort her, to make things right. Im emotionally drained though and Im tired of bending to her way of living. Killing some one shouldn't always be the answer to thing's but for her it's seem's like the only answer.

I didn't want to hurt her but she needed to know I can only change so much. Im not surprised when I wake up to a stone ceiling. Laying stiff on my back, I feel like I've been on a year long camping trip. Maybe my dad might pop out from behind a tree and tell me its time to come home.

This was all a test to see if I could survive in the wild........but Im not that lucky.....And then what?
I would just be dragged off to go be another male's bitch that would only care about the estate he would inherit from mating me.

Being with another male would trigger a full on Omega heat, which would lead to me being impregnated. My mind immediately shuts down my train off thought. My mate is female and I don't need to think about such unpleasant thing's.

My brother's alway's rubbed it in my face, that my true and only value is my ability to carry pup's. Im tall for a omega and the same size as a Beta. I could have been promoted in rank based just off my strength.

I knew the moment I seen Iven for the first time my family was right about me. It wouldn't have mattered if they changed my rank because seeing her brought out my true nature. I shamefully submitted to her and since then I've barely been surviving.

No is not a word Iven understands. She will push me and goat me into what she wants just because she can.
Apparently I drowned yesterday because she wanted to have a bathe  in freezing water. Tomorrow I could stumble off the side of this mountain and die.

Today I feel like I need to escape or just disappear for awhile. My bone's crack and my back makes a funny popping noise as I heave myself up. Pushing my palms under me it looks like im attempting some half ass push up. My arm's shake and I wobble a bit once im on my feet.

I feel grateful to be able to stand on my own. I look around slowly to take in where I have been staying. This cave is half the size of mine and Iven's. The morning light shines in making me feel a little happy that my hair is some what blocking my view.

The curls in my hair usually keep's my hair from out of my eye's but since being here I haven't had a hair cut. My hair is still curling but now it hang's abit over my eye's if I don't push my bang's back.

I notice who's ever home I took over has very little. Only a big pile of pillows and a small pile of what look's like clothes. A shiver takes me off guard when I realize im naked right after. Nudity is common here but I still feel like a popsicle.

Looking around the cave I find only one small blanket. Big enough to tie around my waist at least I have some cover. Im not sure where I should go but my stomach decides to answer to me with a growl.

A chuckle escapes my mouth when I think about how I must look like a ghoul. I could care less though about what the pack think's of me. Making my way to the gathering circle for food was allot harder then I thought it would be.

I had to take many break's to catch my breath on the way their. By the time I got their it was noon and time for lunch. My mouth water's when I smell the fresh pieces of meat that is piled up.  Normally no one but the children really pay attention to me.

Once I stepped out into the opening the chatter that had filled the air stopped. Some glared at me as they continued eating, others just openly stared. Taking a deep breath I did the only thing I could do.

Ignoring everyone I gathering my food off the pile and find a empty spot a few yards away from the pack. Right under a tree that gave off some nice shade so the sun wouldn't just beam down on me.  Maybe openly glaring back at everyone is not a smart thing to do. I just don't care anymore, plus im starving.