Oh Brother of mine

Being back to work took up more time then I thought it would. Im sure I'll be back up to speed by the end of the week. I texted kent the plan's for dinner tonight so expect Iven to already be their.

My father is probably throwing some really bitchy comments at her right now but it does nothing to quicken my pass to the dinning room. I miss the colors of my home and the smell of country air. Mountain air was fresh but abit harsh due to the high altitude.

The closer I get to the dinning room the louder the sound of laughter gets. Im extremely surprised to see my mate smiling at the dinner table with father here. I love how her hair is styled in a bun and the skirt paired with the white blouse. Giving her a very feminine touch.

Her appearance take's up all my attention, so much that I barely notice the voice talking to me.

"Brother please come sit with us. I was just telling Iven you should be arriving any minute now. We all know how punctual you can be." Matthew's musically annoying voice make's my eye twitch.

I take a seat right next to Iven facing my brother and father. The table is filled with authentic Chinese food, sitting in front of Iven though is a huge plate of raw rib's.

I fight the urge to throw a fit like a cub. Im still disappointed to see she still wont eat regular food. We cant have are cubs nursing off her if she continues to eat like a rabid animal.

Nameless maid's move to fill my plate with steaming hot fried rice before the main meats. I don't like how my beta brother is eye balling my mate across the table or how my father has a twinkle in his eye.

Not even two bite's into my meal my father is clearing his throat to speak.

"So please sweetheart tell us how has your day been? Im sure kent was attentive as always." He say's with a slight chuckle.

Iven has half a chunk a rib shoved in her mouth. Pink dust's over her cheek's and we all know she emmbrassed by her eating manner's.

"It's okay love please continue eating." Matthew hold's his hand up and smiles kindly at Iven. My stomach tighten's and my legs stiffen.

"We both know you haven't had anything decent to eat all-day. I met up with Kent before dinner and he told me all about how he showed you your room. Helping you get settled into the house.

Brother I just had a splendid idea! Why don't I show her around the stables tomorrow so sh-

My voice is tight and clipped and my idea is just as "splendid" as matthews.

"Actually I all ready made plans for Iven to go shopping and have tea with the women. It will be nice for her to also see the little city near by."

I level eyes at him like dagger's and silently dare him to argue. He's living on my land rent free. On top of that he's the only beta out the bunch of us. I maybe different to but im omega pure.

Matthew is Beta trash and some where in between our father is a whore. With a rediculusly high rate to siring Alpha male's.

Meanwhile my father is joyfully getting off on my displeasure and Iven cant help but to keep shoving raw meat into her mouth. Not even taking a break for a sip of my favorite brandy I picked out for tonight.

I force myself to eat with everyone but deep down I want shank my brother and light my father on fire.
It's been less then ten minutes and a clanking sound of bone on fine china snaps my last bit of patience.

Before I can tell them were retiring for the night Im sprayed with 1982 rare gold Brandy.

"Who the fuck pissed in my water." Iven hisses out.