The Gate

I ran though the hallways of the building breaking the glass windows and levitating them, just invade any guards came along. When I finally reached the double doors that lead out side I was amazed no one was after me.

*READ THE FIRST CHAPTER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS IS TALKING ABOUT, IM CONTINUING FROM WHERE I LEFT OFF*

I soon my eyes to see Candice staring over me. Without hesitation I balled up my hand and started choking her. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. I kept trying to choke her but nothing was happening. She took a deep breath in and raised her slowly. I stated floating off the ground! "No wonder your not dead!" I said. "Listen Kristen let me make this simple. I want your powers. When I electrocuted you I started to take them away. But your stupid self stopped that! We'll know I'll take it wether you want to or not!" She said. I then heard yelling. "Kristen, Kristen." I shut my eyes scarred of what Candice was going to do next. "Open your eyes." I follow the command to see a woman smiling. My eyes focused to see my mom. I was confused, was it all a dream. She walked out my room when the telephone rang. I balled my hand into a fist and started to hear my mom choke. I released my grip in shock. What happened?!?

The end! (I know it pretty crappy, but I have a WAYYY better book coming up (⌒▽⌒) so ya)