On My Mind

"It's okay, your safe now." I heard. "It's me Ryan, I have your powers too. Valentina can read faces while I can put thoughts into people's head." He said. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" I shouted in my mind. "Listen, I had to do this. Candice is on the loose and that's the only way I can keep you safe, to lock you up in their Kristen." He said in my mind. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath. He was gone, I couldn't hear him anymore unless I wanted to. I looked over to Caitlynn to see her shivering. Izma looked at her and created a fire between her finger tips and pressed her hands on Caitlynn's neck. She stood up and thanked her. "This is a freezer right?" She asked. "Yeah I think so." Izma replied. I looked at the walls and began to try and disfigure them. "Kristen it's no use, it's to strong." I looked at them feeling weak, and then leaned against the cold wall and slowly slid down into a squatting position. "Hey Kristen, how are you doing, are you hungry?" I heard in my mind. "I'm going to block you out AGAIN you idiot!" I said in my mind. My anger increased as I tried to destroy the walls trapping me in this metal cage. "KRISTEN, IT'S WORKING!" Caitlynn and Izma screamed. Before I knew it the wall was down and we were free. I ran through the now disformed wall that was bent and curved out of shape downward. I ran out leaving Caitlynn and Izma behind, I had bigger fish to fry. Getting all of those dumb jerks to die! No more, NO MORE!